eBay Listing Writing Freelancers
My name is Chanita, nice to know you. I'm looking for team members to do data entry and researching on eBay.
I might interesting in you, but I still need some more of your information. Please spend few minutes to answer my following questions, so I can make a better decision about you.
These interview questions have no right or wrong answer and there is no need to try be nice person. Some tasks require some specific human characteristic. Trust me, sometimes the wrong answer is what I want to hear. Please be yourself to answer, it will best for both of us.
1. For now, how many hours you available per day? I will need only 1-3 hours a day.
2. For the next few months, how many hours you will available per day? I will require more time from you, we growing all the time.
3. What is your special skills for eBay, Amazon or any e-commerce? Any experienced? Please describe.
4. Do you like shopping online?
5. What would be your most prefer working hours? I don’t mind the multiple shifts in 1 day, you can prefer more than 1 shift per day too. (Example. 1pm-3pm & 1am-4am)
6. I need a team member to work in long term, at least 1-2 years, longer is the better. How long you plan to work with me if you get this job?
7. How many days you prefer to work in a week? Please specific the day you’d like. Even 1-2 days also fine. So I can matching another members to work on your day off.
8. Can you work on the time-sensitive task? As you see, some task need to be seriously done on time.
9. How much you expected to get paid from this job?. Prefer a weekly / bi-weekly / monthly payment?
10. If I train you to do something that you think it is wrong, what will you do?
11. If you receive the email from eBay (We are seller in eBay) saying something about require our action or they are closing our store in 24 hours, you have no idea what are they talking about and you don’t know about the right action to take. Our store manager and me, both are not available for contact at that time until the next 2 days, what will you do?
12. When you made some mistake, just a small one, which you know exactly which actions to do to fix it by yourself, what would be your actions?
13. Your customer, who buy a very low price item from us (Price: 0.99 usd), when he received the item, he claim that our item is in a very bad quality, bad package, and it is not as described in website. Maybe he want to cheat. Bad buyer come to our store all the time. Now he’s very angry and asking full refund without return the item to us. What will you say to him?
14. Same question as no.12, but what if the item price is 250 usd, what will you do?
15. Personal question (Optional, in case you may not want to, don’t answer)
b. Have any children?
c. How old are you?
d. What you do on your free time?
Thank you for fulfill these questions, I do appreciate.
I will choose 5 candidates for Skype interview for 15-30 mins, and hire 2 for this job.
If you got selected, I will let you know the result within 5pm, 26 March 2016, if no message from me after that time, that would mean you are not select. I thank you and apologize in advance.