- Manage 500+ items across Amazon and Ebay via the WP-Lister pro plugins
- Constantly test and optimize titles, durations, schedules, pricing, shipping, photos and other strategies to keep our listings at the top of Ebay & Amazon search results
- Creating support tickets and following up with the WP-Lister plugin developers to ask about any features of the plugins that you need help using or any other questions relating to the plugins
Metrics We'll Measure:
- You'll be required to produce weekly reports highlighting search visibility improvements on Amazon and Ebay.
- You'll also need to generate weekly sales reports for both Amazon and Ebay and you'll expected to increase sales weekly after the initial setup period.
- Basic understanding of html/css
- Knowledge and experience with Wordpress
- Knowledge or ability to teach yourself how to use the WP-Lister plugging we use for Ebay and Amazon
- Search Title optimization, you'll create multiple variations of products to maximize search exposure and avoid duplicate listing penalties
- Excellent written communication skills and fluent english
- Data/spreadsheet creation, maintenance and management for reports
- Past successes are mandatory. And You MUST include this in your intro statement. Tell us with numbers and data what you did and specifically what the results were. Don't write "my work helped grow sales" write something like:
"On eBay, I created 5 variations of each product with small changes to each title and product identifier. This increased sales by 50% or $12,500 in 27 days without any Ebay penalty or warning."
We've been managing Ebay and Amazon listings for 11 years in-house and expect all applicants to have an advanced level of experience, training, education and skills.
Thanks for applying!