I am looking for someone that can write on various non-fiction topics for ebooks.
We will provide a template for you to use as a guide to the Kindle format that we use.
This is a work for hire assignment meaning once the work has been paid for all rights will transfer to us and the writer will have no rights and will not use the writing in any way or fashion. Including in the portfolio or as a sample of your work.
Our Budget is .55 per 100 words. (State in your cover letter the rate is .55 cents per 100 words. Please demonstrate you understand this by doing these math questions:
1. Your rate is .55 per 100 words. Your assignment is 5,000 words. How much will you be paid?
2. Your rate is .55 per 100 words. Your assignment is 7,000 words. How much will you be paid?
3. Your rate is .55 per 100 words. Your assignment is 10,000 words. How much will you be paid?
Once you have been on my team without any plagiarism detected and minimum revisions needed for the period of 2 months I will offer you a raise of .60 cents per 100 words. I will again give you a raise after another 6 months of doing professional style writing for me.
* Have a Skype Account for communication purposes.
* Have an active gmail account
* Be willing to work within our time zone of Central Standard Time zone here in the USA.
* English as your first language
* Have experience writing eBooks
* Agree to our rates (we don't want to hear that you are not comfortable with the prices after you have been awarded the project or that you thought it was more. It is .55 cents per 100 words)
* Agree to our payment schedule as stated in this project's details meaning I must see your work before an invoice is sent to me.
* Agree to sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)
* Zero Tolerance for plagiarism. This means Zero, so make sure you are scanning your work with grammarly, copyscape, plagscan, plagium, or seotools.
In your cover letter state how many words you can write in a day or per week. We are looking for some fast but accurate.
Our Payment schedule is as follows: All Work should be invoiced, and the invoice turned in before Thursday at 5 PM CST. The invoice will be paid on the following Monday evening. The Pay period is Friday to Thursdays. There will be no upfront payments to start this project. Please acknowledge you understand and accept this.
Again the rate is .55 cents per 100 words and the milestone is NOT funded until the week has been worked.
Remember this a project for ongoing work, so keep that in mind when bidding. You can place your quote per ebook or per week or per month. Just let me know in the cover letter your explanation for your quote and the amount of words you can write.
When you place your proposal quote you agree that this is a work for hire and all rights will transfer to our company once paid.
We are looking for someone who is serious about their work and can work for a continuous period of time with little supervision from our managers. However, we welcome all questions.
If you are selected for an interview, please plan for it take at least 30-40 minutes of your time for us to go over our company rules with you.
We look forward to hearing from all the great writers out there in Upwork Land.
Thank you for reading and sending your quotes into us.