The $100 is just a placeholder.
Looking for an Individual or a team/company to develop a web app.
Some of the features across platforms that I want -
- A completely responsive front end for the web
- Ability to show analytics in a graph-like report-like manner in the dashboard
- Selecting Snapchat different accounts
- Ability to have the reports exported in a nice PDF format just like seen on the website as well as have a raw plotted/organised data exported in a .CSV or .XLS file.
- Have the graph displayed for a selected date range and for the selected metrics. (Eg: followers gained total, daily followers, opens, screenshots, etc.)
- Have the ability to schedule reports in and then mail the same to the account holder whenever we schedule it for and the report be made just before sending it(I.e : not have a copy saved when you schedule it but rather have it prepared just before the mail is sent out)
- A payment gateway
- Admin and User settings dashboard
- Ability to Upgrade/Downgrade their plans
- Add Multiple Snapchat accounts under one plan(and have the ability to switch between them, i.e their stats and all)
These are some of the basic features that have been chalked out right now, might need to add bits here and there wherever required. Also, goes without saying that it is going to have three plans to choose from.
The app will essentially be a Snapchat analytics app that shows analytics like the tap rate, screenshots, opens, completion rate, etc. for the metrics and general stats for followers like who followed you back, daily follower growth, etc.
To get an idea of how it is going to be check out this website : http://snaplytics.io/
I would like for an individual developer/team to tell how much it is gonna cost and how long it'll take and also list their experience with developing any sort of analytics app or any other experience, basically a portfolio would be perfect.
As for the budget from my end, I have no such thing set in my mind right now, have a fair idea since I used to run my own app development company but would like to know the rates from you and come to a price that is alright by both the parties.
write your favorite dessert's name at the start of your proposal so that I know you have read until here