We want a code written in '.Net' only.
Using this code, you will pick the item details from Lightspeed Retail POS and PUSH into 3rd party Cloud Platform using its API (WCF Web Service).
This .Net application would be deployed as Desktop Application on Lightspeed Retail POS Server.
Using .Net code, we should be able to Add, Edit and Delete (CRUD) item details into 3rd party Cloud Application in real-time or in a certain time-interval automatically.
Likewise, using the same .Net code, you will pick the Order details from 3rd Party Cloud platform, PULL them and store into the Tables/DB of the Lightspeed Retail POS.
The code, that you will write, would hit the 3rd party Cloud Application API without using Admin panel's login details. In other words, you will have to use API authentication process to communicate with 3rd party cloud application.
I need the following scenarios to be covered for Uploading and Downloading:
Product Short Description
Product Long Description
Style items (with attributes - Size, Color, Type, etc.)
Other Price fields available in Lightspeed Retail
Multiple Price Levels
Categories Structure (Hierarchy: Clothing >> Mens >> Shirts >> Casuals)
Order Tracking Number
Customer details (First Name, Last Name, Address, Phone, Email, etc.)
Promotions – Loyalty Points, Discounts, etc.
Customer 'Bill To' name
'Bill To' Address
Customer 'Ship To' Name
'Ship To' Address
Item Unit Price
Discount Amount, if any
Tax, if any
Text Message if provided by the customer with order
• You don't need to create interface. Just write the code in .Net and my team will Test it.
• We will share a Sample database that you will use instead of 3rd party application.
• As soon an Order is downloaded into Lightspeed Retail POS, the quantity of the ordered item must be reduced.
• While uploading - Add, Edit and Delete (CRUD) - all the scenarios should be covered.
• We will set-up a test environment which you will use for Testing.
• Speed of uploading and downloading will be considered as part of performance.
• My team will test the solution in real-environment and if found satisfactory meeting above-said scenarios, then only the project would be considered as completed.