Magento Base Template 2.x with add-ins (188.8.131.52 fallback option). Has been loaded by previous individual.
1. Need quick assessment on current state status (if complete and functional current state)
2. Continue with configuration to make it functional for working so that it would be ready for API of payment processor (subsequent project phase).
a) Product Category heircharchy. Export table/details then reload desired structure quickly if possible, or provide guidance on how the setup should be and validate. Do more technical and optimization.
b) structure for menu layouts, configuration and guidance for required look and feel. Provide further extended capability if possible like rearrange visual appearance or better user / customer experience.
c) product attributes and optimization for layout, attributes and filter and search. Add missing items and configure.
Products are associated with furniture and home furnishing items (indoor sofas, chairs, etc., outdoor patio furniture, etc.)
Looking for experienced skill set, and ability to carry-on from current state, ability to delegate the easy items and explain/guide on required technical
- product layout/config,
- enabling extended features or can code and develop further afterwards,
- optimizing for performance and structure, etc. and eliminating issues.
- sample data set is loaded, so turn off or remove extra unndeed items
- modification or configuration for appropriate attributes, or develop as necessary.
Have website to the point of online retail full e-commerce functionality.
Template already has many features included, but for functionality, would like to have comparable to the functionality for the customer user experience similar to other mainstream furniture product websites ( Wayfair.com, Houzz.com, Frontgate.com, RestorationHardware.com )
Functionality would include features such as:
(1) Advanced filtering to select and view items
(2) Ease of product and feature selections, swatches, color options, various product attributes, etc.
(3) Flexibility of layout or lightboxes
(4) Specials and features and promotion of items and related products, etc.
(5) Fully responsive
(6) Integration with Social Networks and other platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), blogs, etc.
(7) Ease of Shoping Cart, Wish List, Comparisons, etc. ideally in very user-freindly and graphical format.
(8) Special Shipping functionality for furniture sizes and packing requirements that manages knock down, pre-pack, and multi-pack requirements, Grouped and multi-count shipping packages.
Template has live demo site for review and testing on a limited test data set.
Link to template details:
Require developer able to integrate and configure required components and setup of the base template as a minimum.
Require developer able to be able to assess or identify any immediate weaknesses in the existing template solution.
Require developer that would also be able to enhance items or modify and further develop the base template for better or more features.
Good understanding and english communication. Is able to provide guidance for content, ability to import and export data / structure / etc. for quicker review and
Require quick turnaround starting ASAP
Provide time and estimate for expected completion.
1. assessment. quick report and action plan.
2. provide action plan and checklist guide to get core functioning
3. guide on any technical following checklist to get core functioning
4. further action plan and estimate for extending features
5. should have very good project management skills to be able to utilize the fastest tools and ways of updating info, configuring, and suggesting better options/features.
Future phases or required to be assessed. There are some additional features already to be done, but need a stable working website to start.
Please provide quote estimate for each of the milestones phases.
Start is ASAP. Due is ASAP.
Completion to full e-commerce website, API, etc. and on-going development or modification work with the additional functionality afterwards.
Any questions, please ask... Looking forward to working with you!