I am looking for a remote tutor to help me with an economics class that has additional concepts from calculus. Please review sample attached of the type of problems in this course.
I am aiming for 1 to 2 hour long sessions per week.
Ideally, this person has an academic background in the course description & topics listed below, in addition to teaching these concepts. I'll need a tutor for about 3 months, after which I may take other courses or have other projects that require more opportunities for help.
Course Description: “Intermediate Microeconomics of Agriculture.” Role of price in the agricultural sector economy, the firm as a decision-making unit, the production function, single input-output analysis, substitution relationships, product combinations, and imperfect market models in the agricultural sector.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Understanding the economic goals of firms & food producers with respect to production, costs, net returns, and objective functions
- Revisiting, re-emphasizing the basic business/econ decision criteria
- Agribusiness problem solving in an economic context
1. Demand, Equilibrium & Math Tools
2. Production Functions
3. One Product-Two Factors-Isoquants
4. Returns to Scale
5. Multiple Variables Case
6. Factor – Product issues
7. Objective Functions
8. Cost Functions
9. Revenue and Profit Max
10. Industry Structure—Imperfect Markets