I need a power point presentation and a word document on the topic of :
Australia's Inter-temporal budgeting.
The coverage of presentation and the word document should include following :
1. Overview of Australia's intertemporal budget mechanisms
2.The development and current status of Australia's intertemporal budget mechanisms
3. Overview on the implementation of Australia's intertemporal budget mechanisms and its specific cases and effects achieved among different regions
4. The law and basis for the establishment of an intertemporal budget mechanism
5. State's legal basis on the establishment of an intertemporal budget mechanism
6. The managerial method and relevant regulations to implement the intertemporal budget mechanisms
7. The relationship between intertemporal budget mechanisms and annual budget and interim budget
8. Within the intertemporal budget mechanisms, the relation ship between mid term and long term economic plan , interim budget, debt management and budget stabilization
9. The budget formulation and report, implementation and adjustment under the intertemporal budget mechanisms (overview)
10. Under the intertemporal budget mechanisms, the content, focus and procedure of budget formulation and report.
11. The link up of an intertemporal budget mechanisms with mid-term and long-term budget and annual budget.
12. How to choose the time range for intertemporal budget mechanisms.
The word document should be
a) in portrait style as much as possible
b) have 4-5 pages of professionally formatted content (font calibri with 11 size of body text and size 14, size 12 for headings and sub headings with 1.15 line spacing) for each of the 12 topics mentioned above. This means the total document size should be about 60-70 pages.
c) An index / table of content
d) Tables and graphs wherever relevant and required to explain the topic
e) Accurate sources of information with details of books, authors, page nos mentioned. In case of web-sources, the link to the original source of information along with author's name
In the power point,
a) Each topic (points no. 1 to 12 mentioned above) should be covered in about 6-8 slides each. So total slides should be about 70 - 90
b) Tables, reference charts / graphs may be included as may be required to sufficiently clarify the topic.
c) Slides should NOT be text heavy . Maximum 50 words in any slide.
d) Font Ariel , font sizes should be 24 , 20, 18 and 16 for main points and sub - points
e) Use bullet points to explain the key important points.