I am looking for a person who can research and write a detailed report on
How to Export to China and Sell Online in China. The world's largest and fastest growing e-commerce market demands overseas products, an opportunity of additional growth for American and European companies.
China is generally known as the largest manufacturing economy in the world and the largest exporter of goods in the world. Much well processed information is available to Western decision makers on how to import goods from China.
However, China is also the world's fastest growing consumer market and second largest importer of goods in the world. The practices of exporting to China are little documented. We intent to fill this gap!
The job at hand is to RESEARCH and WRITE a hands on, step-by-step guide on how foreign companies can export to and sell in the World's Largest and Fastest Growing E-Commerce Market.
The following content needs to be covered:
1) The internal market - Who are the customers and what are the products in demand
2) Chinese e-commerce - Facts and numbers on developments
3) The e-commerce channels - What are the platforms and which products are sold where
4) The supply chain - What is the physical path of the products from source to customer
5) Legal and Financial Infrastructure - How to handle customs and payments
6) Free Trade Zones - How can these pilot projects be used by a foreign company selling in China
7) Tip, trick and tools - How to overcome language, cultural and geographical barriers
The report needs to be well researched and describe recent state of affairs, optimally through real-world cases and / or copywriter's personal professional experience.
Language does not need to be perfect, as proofreading will be done by native speaker - again, accuracy and depth of information is utmost priority.
This jobs requires a very special set of skills. Please indicate your experience regarding:
1) E-commerce practices in China
2) Exporting to and / or importing to China
If deemed necessary, a team will be set up. Hence, if you only partly qualify but posses an outstanding knowledge of one domain, please feel free to apply.
I am looking forward to receiving your proposals including budget.