I need someone who can edit and proofread my books. Minecraft books, so experience in that game is preferable. If you don't have that you'll need to do some research. As a perfectionist, I would like to find someone of a similar mindset with a desire to perfect my rough products into awesome ebooks.
- English Level: Native (US)
- Detail Oriented Skills
- Previous Editing Experience
- (also preferable) Creative writing skills
- MS Word (2010 and above) on Windows, to edit. To maintain perfect formatting, it's important that you have MS Word (no other word processor) and Windows (Not OSX).
1. Examine the books I send you for errors and edit where necessary:
- Spell and grammar checks (including unnatural/foreign sounding sentences)
- Making sure the documents are plagiarism free with the help of a web tool I'll show you.
- Making sure the formatting is exactly like my template.
- Make sure the writing style is correct, diary style is used for...
We are looking to build a web-based software that takes textual input and recognizes power-words and keywords. It then deciphers text placements in typography styled videos. Examples of such videos can be found here:
The user should also be able to select music from a pre-loaded library and add to his video and should he require the addition of additional images and text including animations and effects, he should be able to add those to the timeline.
Final format of delivery will be an .mp4 and he should also have the option to share his generated video on social sites. The videos should be placed in a que for rendering reducing server loads.
The ideal candidate should be a team of developers or an Agency who can provide developers and designers under one roof and provide us with the complete solution.
I am looking to compile the footage I have of a fighter being asked a few questions. I also want to mix in highlights and music over the top. I want to compile this all together.
Please see example of some of the highlights below.
Please see episode 1 I put out a few weeks ago. I am looking to make this better, more professional and better quality. This will be episode 2.
I am looking to make continuous episode of this show and looking for a long term partner. Are you a fight fan?
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
I'm looking for an individual or team who can create viral videos for me using stock graphics or images, and trending topics, similar to what Buzzfeed does;