I'm looking for an animator with anime/chibi drawing experience to make a short introduction animation for my gaming videos.
I have a script for the animations needed and a chibi version of myself to be referenced.
- The video starts with a black screen and slowly zooms into a single cubicle with me typing away at a computer with a bored expression on my face.
- I stop typing and lean against my hand (elbow on the desk) and sigh.
- Suddenly, the cubicle and all the objects around me (i.e. Computer chair, desk, computer, etc.) split apart and go off screen.
- I land on my feet and look around, confused.
- The camera pans from me to a glowing object in the distance and than pans out so you can see enemies (video game villains) blocking my path.
- My facial expression goes from confused to determined
- I run towards the enemies and dodge them as they try to stop me. This scene is very dynamic; I make swift movement such as flipping off an enemy or sliding underneath them.
- The glowing object comes into view, it's a game controller that's floating and rotating above an alter with the triforce symbol on it: http://www.jaredmcdaris.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/zelda-triforce-the-legend-of-zelda-1680x1050-wallpaper_www.wallfox_net_3.png
- I jump over the alter and grasp the controller, dive rolling to the ground.
- I get to my feet and hold the controller towards the camera. The end!
So hopefully that's not overly complicated for an animator to do...If you have questions, please let me know! If you'd like to take the job, please be aware that I will be paying $20 to start and $30 once the project is finished, equaling $50 altogether...for a 15-30 second animation, that's not bad! :)