Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We’ve gotten too busy to handle all the work! So we need your help with a variety of operational tasks on a weekly basis.
This may include:
- Building basic elements of our profiles. You will research all the press related to the company. Find all previous investors, and generally build the basics of the profiles so we can follow on with more details.
- Organizing excel spreadsheets. Building processes and checklists to help us keep on top of a variety tasks.
- Industry research. Like that found for this company:
- The most organized person in your friend group. You make to-do lists and finish them.
- Hard working. It’s not about working long, but working smart. Getting the task done well and efficiently is more important than just working for work’s sake.
- A perfect english speaker and writer.
- Excellent communicator.
- Love to learn!
This isn’t just one task, or one week of work. I’m looking for a long term hire to bring onto the team and help us build...
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
To show me you've read my post put the keyword "apple" at the top of your bid. Thanks
I'm documenting my workouts to show my weight loss progress for my blog. I'm not very artistic so I thought I could just use the microphone on my camera but because my gym plays loud music I'm getting copyright violations on my videos.
I'm looking for someone who can take my raw footage and turn it into something worth watching using royalty free music. Also I know some artist let you use their music if you give them credit and I don't mind that at all. Just put the song name and artist name at the bottom of the video. I'm fine with it especially if it's really good music!
You'll edit about 4 videos per week that last anywhere from 6 minutes to 12 minutes.
I'm not looking for a big production style video, it's more about getting the videos done and uploaded quickly without getting flagged for copyright violations.
To me speed is more important and that's why I need your help, it takes me...
I am looking for a 'book doctor' who can help me with developmental editing, line editing, and copy editing. Most importantly, I am looking to partner with an editor that can help me refine my work to create the best product possible.
I’m seeking a possible long term working relationship with a native English-speaking ghostwriter who can produce high quality non-fiction books within 7 days’ time. Each book will be on a non-fiction topic and will be 6,500 words or more.
You must be able to effectively put together a non-fiction book that has great grammar and spelling. It’s important that the book be 100% original, and nothing is copied. I will be running each book through plagiarism software, so please avoid copy and pasting anything from the internet.
I will pay up to $8 for 1000 words. Please know that once a book is submitted and the transaction is complete, I will own all rights to the book.
You can apply here, please make sure to have a sample of some of your previous works and your proposed rates. Also include who the 23rd president of the United States was in your application.
Keep in mind that if you do a great job and submit high quality books in a short period of time that I will continue to give...
Hi there. I'm looking for a few beta readers for my non-fiction/self-help book. I already had it proofed and edited and now I'm looking for a few others to provide the following:
1) choice of book title (I have several in the running) after you read through the content. The last reader started off with one title and then changed her mind by the end. I did the same.
2) if you think the chapters are ordered so that the reader stays engaged and it all seems logical.
3) if you think there is enough of the male/female point of view comments
4) if you can see anything missing or that doesn't seem to belong
5) I want to be sure to give them lots of good content but also balance the fact that the book is really just a lead generation for my blog and the products/services I promote. I want to make sure this seems ok to the reader. (Considering the book will be under $4-5.)
6) then any other comment that comes to mind as you review it.
The book is about 46K length, however some of that...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I need a video to be created for me with a voice over and words on screen. The video should be approx 2mins long and have a call to action button at the end. The video will require an English voice over with no accent. (Essential)
I will be ranking this video on YouTube so the quality will need to be good as well.
Example of video can be seen here:
In reply to job please quote reference SP001.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I am looking for a creative video editor
The job will involve editing a short video of less that 2 minutes in duration
Captions will need editing in
Music will need editing in
NOTE Completion within 24 hours necessary
We would like a unique 1 minute seamless loopable theme song for the videos on our Philippine Traveler YouTube channel. This song should be unique, therefore not found in stock audio sounds before or after the completion of this project. We want to own all the rights for its usage.
We would like the song to have a tropical, upbeat, cheerful feel to it.
Here is some sample existing stock audio that we like to serve as inspiration:
On our YouTube channel videos you can get an idea of how the music will be used: