We are a China based K-12 international schools operator and we are currently looking for a copy writer to create the content for the website of a new school currently under development, to ensure variety in the language and feel used across our websites and school brands . The school's name is confidential at the moment, however it will be provided to the successful freelancer. The school is a K-12 boarding school, catering to both Chinese and international students. The copy writer will need to do his or her own research on the type of content, linguistic style, content order, etc. in order to come up with the content. Please see a tentative site map attached for the main structure/content of a general international school website. Some details can be changed and items reorganised.
- consistent with those used in general education/schools/academics
- reflects tradition and history
About the School
- adopts the International Baccalaureate Programme in the Middle Years and IBDP Programs
- Upmarket. Students general come from China’s upper middle class families looking for western style education
About the copy writer
- Native English speaker
- Experience with the Education industry is a plus
Assistance will of course be provided in regards to technical issues and a certain amount of background can be provided to assist with the project, (particularly for the specific school information required with the site map), however, uniqueness and differentiation is desired from our existing content.