We own the rights to an online Photoshop training course that was originally recorded 9 years ago using Photoshop CS2. The course consists of a series of short video tutorials (5 mins - 30mins each) that were recorded using screen capture software such as Camtasia or Screenflow. The information and techniques taught in the course are still valid today, but the program used to teach the training (CS2) is very out-of-date.
We are looking for a genuine Photoshop expert who has the confidence along with advanced skills in Photoshop to re-create and re-record our training tutorials, but using the latest Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud instead.
Effectively, you will watch our tutorials, one video at a time (each tutorial ranges from 5 - 25 mins). Then you will record yourself on your screen (using Camtasia/Screenflow, etc) recreating the exact same effects, but using the latest version of Adobe Photoshop CC.
You will record your own voice talking through each tutorial but we will NOT be using your voice in the final version. Instead, we will employ a professional voiceover artist who will voice over your video tutorials, however our voiceover artist will use your videos/voice as their guide.
We can supply you with our existing video transcripts to make the process quicker and easier for you.
- You MUST have an excellent command of the English language and speak clearly and concisely so that we can understand you easily and then voiceover your videos effectively.
- You must deliver each tutorial as HD .mp4 files.
- There is over 27 hours worth of content in total that needs re-creating. So, this a fairly large but exciting project that offers an excellent opportunity for the right person, with the assurance of ongoing work (we also have other projects lined up after this one).
- To be considered for this opportunity, please provide us with a short sample Photoshop tutorial (e.g. provide a link to a short clip on Youtube), so that we can gauge your ability with Photoshop along with your command of the English language.
- You will be required to sign a Standard Services Agreement prior to commencing the work.