I am looking for a writer to write LGBT related content (marriage, pride, human rights, news, book and film reviews) for an online publication.
You will be required to research and create exciting pieces, which engage our readers.
Articles will be based on current trends and relevant to our website.
You must be able to produce articles between 300 words or more, and will be required to deliver at least 2 articles per week, until the job is completed.
Writers will need to have excellent written and verbal English skills, preferably at (undergraduate level and above) or the equivalent experience; as you will be required to research articles, creating new content, edit written materials, create exciting, new, and original content of interest.
- Develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided by our team
- Write original, high-quality, SEO-friendly articles that communicate our messaging to a wide variety of audiences
- Provide relevant multimedia assets to support work
- Ad-hoc writing projects as they arise
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
The ideal contractor:
- Is native English speaker.
- Is an experienced writer.
- Is homosexual - we'd prefer someone who really understands gay issues and the gay rights movement.