i am in the process of putting an eBook together about Health/Nutrition.
a lot of what i want to write has already been shared/written/dealt with a few of the health people i respect, so no need to do a "me-too" book.
i just want an eBook that i can give/share to people in my world to introduce them to the idea/message that will transform their health.
this is not an exhaustive or complete ebook on health, but just an introduction.
so, i am looking for a ghostwriter who:
- really is into health and lives a clean, healthy lifestyle (diet/nutrition)
- can/will read a few ebooks (i will send them) and just summarize the most important concepts and whatnot
so, this ebook basically is going to be like a summary of the health concepts i believe in based on the ebooks i will send you.
it should be coherent and clear and simple to understand.
- speak-write approach (technical formal writers need NOT apply)
- research skills (putting together concepts of the ebooks i will send you AND putting it down on paper in a easy to read and understand format)
- good english and basic grammar, don't like "Professor english or hoity-toity writers"
how i imagine the process to be:
1) i send you the ebooks to read
2) you research and summarize the books and combine them into one book (which is going to be my book)
3) back and forth communication if you have any questions
4) you send me drafts and final revisions
5) i give you feedback
6) we agree on finished product
- formating the book (like paragraphs and width and space)
- to make it a complete/exhaustive discussion (i want this book to be short and sweet 100 pages or less)
WHAT THIS BOOK INTENDS TO DO:
- provoke people to wake up and think
- be aware of the lies and brainwashing from the enemy (pharma, MDs, etc)
- give them the most simplest message where nutrition and health is no longer confusing
- be shared with people in my world (this is not meant to be a best-seller or to be sold).
- just a personal labor of love