Hello. It's Travis and I want to thank you for bidding on my project.
So let's get down to business and allow me to explain what this project is all about.
I need short 4,000 - 7,000 word summaries written for popular books.
This is how the process will work:
1. If hired, I will assign you a book to purchase and read.
2. You will be reimbursed the cost of the book at the completion of the project.
3. You will write a summary in the exact format and structure that I will specify.
4. You will have 2 weeks to complete each summary.
5. And that's pretty much it! Sounds easy, right?
As the title of this job posting states, I am only looking for bidders who LOVE to read and WRITE. If you don't love to read, or aren't a fast reader, then you shouldn't apply. This project should not even feel like work to the right bidders. It should be very enjoyable for you.
I need bidders who can follow this very simple process:
1. Do not rewrite the original piece.
2. Keep your summary short, but also as long as needed to make your points.
3. Use your own wording.
4. Refer to the central and main ideas of the original piece.
5. Read with who, what, when, where, why and how questions in mind.
6. Do not put in your opinion of the issue or topic discussed in the original piece.
The books that you will be assigned to purchase will only range anywhere from $10-$30. I don't want any bidders who will have an issue with having to purchase the book up front and then waiting to be reimbursed. Consider it an investment in yourself.
The books will be either business related or health & fitness related.