The objective is to design and fabricate one or several circuit board(s) capable of collecting multiple vital signs (ECG, SpO2, Temperature). The design can be a new design or one that is based on an existing reference design if the requirements can be met. If an existing reference design is used, schematics and demo software/firmware will be provided by the freelancer.
The requirements are:
- Capable of measuring ECG, pulse oximeter (SpO2), and temperature
- Use an embedded 32-bit microprocessor with DSP functionality
- Data collection of ECG and SpO2 must be simultaneous or with a low, deterministic latency (<1ms) between ECG/SpO2 samples
- Sampling of ECG/SpO2 should occur at a rate higher than 100Hz with a good signal-to-noise ratio
- Communication over USB/RS232 to a PC host
- Onboard storage for at least 10 seconds of ECG/SpO2 data
- Powered by a +5V DC power supply. Preferably a USB port.
- A touch or infrared sensor for temperature
- Firmware/software program...