The Electrical Engineering Technician works with a small team to help prototype, test, troubleshoot, and document cardio machine electrical system designs. This individual must be well organized, technically proficient, independent, creative, and accommodating.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Takes direction from Electrical Engineers and works with managers to prioritize requests.
- Constructs and troubleshoots electrical prototypes using a variety of test equipment, including multimeters, oscilloscopes, impedance analyzers, and dynamometers.
- Plans and performs product testing and keeps results and conclusions organized.
- Communicates status clearly and efficiently to the rest of the team.
- Writes accurate ECNs and follows up on signoffs.
- Maintains bills-of-materials and components specifications.
- Must be able to efficiently produce accurate engineering documentation
- Comfortable operating oscilloscopes, spectrum...