Looking for someone to do Short Circuit, Coordination, and Arc Flash Studies.
We have immediate need for a study to be performed. In addition we are an electrical service provider and we run into these from time to time on jobs. We have lost our study provider and are looking to outsource this service.
Not all the studies will need a PE stamp, but if you have the ability to Sign and Seal the study with a Professional Engineering Stamp for a Professional Engineer licensed in the United States please let us know (and provide a flat fee should the PE stamp be required). We have the ability to do this in-house but this would add time and cost on our end as the PE would need to review before he stamps.
1. We will provide all information required (cable lengths and sizes, equipment 1-line, breaker types, etc.).
2. You would need to provide SKM or ETAP software and perform the study.
3. We would expect you send us both the study in PDF format and the SKM or ETAP model for our use and review.
4. In addition to the software print out we would need you to provide a 1 to 2 page written report with discussions of problems notes in the system (i.e. breakers that do not coordinate, high arc-flash levels, etc.).
In you proposal please provide the following:
1. Hourly rate to perform the study.
2. Additional cost for a PE stamp on each study (if you have that ability).
3. If you have any example studies you have performed please let me know.