1. Log information from the charge controller to solar web.
2. Recharge from MasterCard and interface with the microcontroller for separate customer, Each customer already have a profile on our solar web, So after payment verified
from Interswitch, command sent through solar base, after solar base confirm it, automatically the system can be switched for 1 day,2days...till 31 0r 30 days.
3. The microcontroller receive the command for a specific thing to do, Majorly turn the system for 1 days,2 days, 30 days etc. And the microcontroller send a command back to the solar web
4. A reset botton probably to get network or to refresh the system so that payment can be confirm.
5. The controller is connected to an output RELAY to turn the inverter on.
6. On the LCD display, Big to show information like payment count down, System ID,and status if active or not.
7. If Utility is detected log to the solar web and if the utility is off log it again.