I am looking for a prototype using which one can operate a television anywhere from world. It is assumed that, the LED/LCD TV unit is connected to power but not "on". It is expected that the prototype will have re-chargeable battery support (for 24 hours) ad is an integrated unit which will be connected to the TV unit.
Expected functionality is given below.
1) Should be able to program TV unit On and Off schedule and it is less likely to change. (therefore you can hard code it. Love to have edit and save option of the schedule)
2) If there is no power (such as power cable pulled off by some one or some thing as such) when system tries to power up the TV unit, then system should send a (customisable) text SMS to a per-designated number and continue to check the status every 30 minutes and re-send SMS to designated number if power interruption continues.
3) Upon TV unit powered up by the system, Next step is to auto selection of source such as USB1 or USB2
4) If no media available for selected source, send customisable text SMS to per-designated number. system should check for media availability status every 30 minutes and re-send SMS to designated number.
5) On selecting source and finding media, next step is to play the content. If no content available on media source, system to send SMS to a per-designated number and the turn off the TV unit.
Thats all dudes.
I am looking for most economical solution. Assume that the TV is not a smart TV.
You may write me for questions if any.