Not all documents available in English. Depending on whether we can find a suitable partner, we will translate the documents and provide it.
Quick Overview of the project:
The task is to design a battery powered solution based on the ESP8266 (ESP-12 E / F). This is about the hardware design.
Request to the finished design:
- Operating with a 1.5V battery AA (step up converter)
- Very energy-saving design (at least 2000 cycles with a battery: press the button, connect to wifi, send a datagram, sleep mode)
- Total component cost under 5USD in series production
- Debounced button with interrupt which can wake the ESP8266 from the sleep mode
- Controllable RGB LED
- RoHS and EMC for UL & CE
Please provide references of your work!
- Schematic and pcb layout
- Production ready board
- Bill of materials
- Tested (simulation) design