Please ignore our budget and place your best bid for the project.
We search for a expert to implement a email validation of a list of email addresses.
As a result of the validation we need as much as possible details about the given e-mail. The goal is to reduce the manual effort of a call center by knowing if the given e-mail address is a valid or invalid one. Also it would be nice to know what type of error was the result of the e-mail validation.
As a input you will get a CSV list. Your implementation shall be in Apache POI 3.14 and the column containing the e-mail addres shall be configurable by a the column header name.
We do not need a database, since we have a custom implementation. BUT your model classes have to properly designed to be later able to use it easily with a custom persistence layer. To ensure you are not a simple poster please add the result of seven power two on top of your application.
As a result we expect to get a updated CSV file with the new columns which you need to provide for the end user to understand the status of the phone number validation.
Ensure that your implementation has a component for CSV reading, one for e-mail validation and one for CSV writing. Ensure the components are independently usable!
We prefer for e-mail Java Standards.
As a runtime environment we expect runnable on:
- in JavaEE 7 (wildfly 10)
- Java 8
As the development environment we expect:
- Eclipse Neon
With your application provide us following details:
- delivery date for milestone 1
- brief class level design with public methods
- a list in word or excel of statuses collected for the later e-mail validation (e.g. reg-ex failed, DNS wrong, SMTP validation failed ...)
- delivery date for milestone 2
- working e-mail validation, no extraction of validation results into csv
- delivery date for milestone 3
- working validation extraction and implemented CSV writing