We are a retail company that carries products to sell for customers in our stores. We are looking for a virtual assistant to support our purchasing and sales department as we grow in preparing online spreadsheets, finding products, and organizing information, data entry, product scraping, product sourcing, and company contact information gathering (job specific training will be provided).
Fluent in English, consider yourself a quick, intelligent thinker, attention to detail, careful, ask questions, open minded, dedicated and loyal.
Specific tasks include:
- Organize spreadsheet information in Google Sheets using guidelines we provide
- Update product information using information we’ll provide
- When replying to this job post, start with ‘yes, I read the post’
- Formatting product information and organizing Google Sheets/Excel Formulas
- Available for 30 hours per week immediately, increasing to 40+ hours per week after first two weeks
- Ability to have Skype voice calls periodically for training
- Available for discussion between 11am - 8pm EST during training period, though other work can be conducted outside of these hours if needed.
- Professional written English skills, though we’ll provide templates and guidelines when possible.
- Experience Microsoft Excel formulas
- Experience with Google Sheets and Google Drive usage
- Experience with DropBox and file organization
When applying to this job posting, include 1-2 examples of relevant work experience and 1-2 sentences why you think you’re the best applicant for this position.
We’ll be reviewing all responses at once, and will reply with next steps to qualified applicants.