We keep re-posting because we keep growing! Come join us in disrupting the billion+ dollar per year home services industry!
Ezhome.com is a company cofounded earlier in the year by Odysseas (co-founder of odesk) and Spiros (cofounder or PatternInsights). Located in Palo Alto, ezhome already has significant traction, a staff of almost a 100 people (the majority of them “upworkers") and has received significant funding from top VC firms in the valley. We aim to revolutionize the home services space, the way oDesk revolutionized how the world works!
We have more customers than we can handle, and have been growing fast! We're looking for a few warm personalities with exceptional customer service skills to care for our customers end-to-end. For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.ezhome.com!
There is HUGE potential for career growth!
- Manage a set territory of customers as their main point of contact and the primary person responsible for keeping them happy. Examples of daily communications may involve, upgrading a current plan level, coordinating a visit for an irrigation check or repair, monitoring and issuing referral credits, answering general service questions, etc.
- Update CRM / Customer Relationship Management System (multiple steps involved per appointment)
- Respond to customers in a timely manner and document all communication in Zendesk and/or our in house app.
- Communicate as a responsive and friendly team player between the Sales Team, Service Team and customers
- Must be Located in the UNITED STATES or CANADA!
- Native English speakers only please, must have great oral and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy and familiar with Microsoft Office and / or Google docs
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and keep an ever growing list of client accounts in order
- Detail oriented to complete and appropriately document tasks in multi-step processes
- Quick on the computer to interface with multiple programs/websites/spreadsheets at once (e.g. email, internet, calendars, maps, billing app, CRM software, time tracking app, photo manipulation software)
- Knowledgable and/or willingness to learn about the gardening/landscaping industry is a plus!
-Starting pay range is $13-15/hour (exclusive of the upwork fee - the freelancer's portion). Must be willing to start in this range.
Looking for someone who can work FULL TIME during business hours PST. This is a 40+ hour/week role and must be fully available M-F 9 - 5:30 PT. Possible work one day on the weekend (for 4 - 5 hrs) in exchange for a weekday with modified/reduced hours.
If you meet the above requirements, we want to talk to you!