Provide administrative support to the General Manager to ensure that all Secretarial / Administrative / Support requirement are met.
Supports the above to perform her responsibility in an organized and timely fashion, which is consistent with the operating, practices of the business, the requirements of her role and in doing so provides support to the relevant team within the organization.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES:
- Internet and PC Proficiency with advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Related tertiary qualifications
- 5 to 10 years proven administrative assistant experience
- Demonstrated experience with MS Word, MS Excel and related programs
- Demonstrated experience with high efficiency and accuracy of typing and word processing
- Experience with diary and travel management
- Adobe Photoshop, In Design knowledge would be highly regarded
•- Effective communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate requests and instruction to individuals and groups
- Commitment to, and enthusiasm for, client service and delivery
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirement and varying volumes of work
- Ability to work co-operatively and effectively within the team and the organisation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work
- Possess a personal presentation that reflects a professional image and the values of the organization