Searching for a rock star customer service representative / community manager who has impeccable English, can type like a wizard, and has the patience and friendliness to respond to high-volume emails.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a close-knit company with a highly engaged email newsletter that receives thousands of member emails on a daily basis. Our newsletter is 100% free and promotes the best giveaways and deals found on the web.
WHO WE NEED
Your goal will be to respond to member emails in a fun, friendly way to brighten their day and make them engaged with our brand.
You must LOVE helping people and thinking about each member as a real person, not "just a member."
You must be able to think on their feet and present a clear, appropriate response for a variety of member questions.
You must understand how sweepstakes work.
This isn’t a rocket scientist position – it’s reliably answering member emails every day. If you’re looking to make some extra money, this could be a perfect position for you.
Minimum 4 hours per day, 6 days per week. Time of day is flexible. Up to 40 hours/week available pending performance.
- Respond to member inquires, questions and comments using our CRM platform, Helpscout, within 48 hours of a ticket being created
- Help optimize Helpscout processes and autoresponses
- Proactively suggest and create templated responses as needed
- Provide clear and concise directions to members who need help
- Create customized workflows to help make reduce bulk mail
- You will NOT be communicating with any members using the phone. This 100% online and email response related.
- Patient and friendly personality. We receive a lot of emails – many of them are similar in nature. You have to remember that each member is a real person who deserves a proper response, and at the same time not get discouraged is a member is angry
- Impeccable written English and communication skills; knowledge of proper grammar
- Have a desire to work efficiently and help members.
- Extremely reliable. 2 hours minimum per day, 6 days a week.
- High speed Internet connection
- minimum 70 words per minute typing
- Trustworthy and a good person
- Open to daily communication with the marketing team via Slack (an instant message tool similar to Skype or AIM) and weekly video calls via Google Hangouts
- Adherence to compliance guidelines as to what can and cannot be said to members.
TO APPLY, ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1. What is your current availability? What other types of commitments/projects you are working on?
2. What previous roles have you had that required online member service interaction?
3. What CRM tools have you used previously? i.e., Helpscout, Zendesk, and Groove?
4. Do you consider yourself a patient person?
5. Do you consider yourself an optimistic person?
6. Do you consider yourself reliable?
7. What time zone are you in? What days are you available to work (please include all days including weekends)?
8. Are you familiar with Skype, Slack and Google Hangout?
9. Please rate and detail your expertise in the English Language. Please rate-using 1-10.
Provide a screenshot of your results from this speed-typing exercise. Must be dated today. http://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english
Provide a screenshot of your Internet speed. Must be dated today.