We are a publishing company running a successful publishing business. We currently have over a hundred books on amazon on Ebook format.
We are specifically looking for someone that can help in the following areas.
- Uploading books to KDP
- Write descriptions and enter keywords and categories for Kindle books published
- Scheduling free promotions
- Sending out emails on our AWeber account to inform the readers of some of our promotions
- Tracking sales and minor book keeping
- Formatting books for Createspace
- Uploading books for Createspace
- Uploading files for ACX
- Uploading the books to various other websites
- Kindle review exchanges
- Kindle book promotions
- Promoting books through certain avenues
- Maintaining backend of marketing, creating sqeeze pages etc.
- Proof reading books
You will have access to our KDP account and AWeber account and etc., and as such, we will need to trust the individual with the books and passwords. Once you have proven yourself, we will give you more and more responsibility and financial rewards.
Trust, honesty and reliability are 3 of the most important things that our business is looking for. We would like to work with someone that has experience in the areas above but it isn't essential.
You will need to have access to Skype so we can speak on a weekly basis and be trained based on the task.
We are looking for an individual with a high attention to detail, as such, please indicate your favourite color in your application to prove you've read this whole description.
Where possible, jobs will be paid on a task basis as opposed to a hourly rate.
As you will be emailing our customers, we will require the individual to be native/bilingual in English, and be able to write English free of errors. Please DO NOT APPLY if you are unable to do this, and also if you are ALREADY working with another individual/group in the Kindle business.
This job entails you to be working exclusively for our company in the Kindle business.
This is a LONG-TERM position.