Hi! I'd like to start building a relationship with someone who can help me handle various virtual tasks here and there. Less than 5-10 hours of work per week, with a long term and trusting relationship expected.
I have a variety of projects that I work on and I am trying to juggle a full academic load as well, so it is often overwhelming.
Some of the projects I work on--
- Research that helps to benefit peoples' lives
- A nonprofit organization that helps better education in America
- A technology and consulting startup
- Etc etc.
Some of the tasks I'd like to offload onto a competent person like you--
- Helping me do small research projects on the Internet, presenting the findings in a summary, spreadsheet, or similar
- Help me schedule things on my calendar, potentially including communicating w/ people to find the best time that works for me and them
- Helping me post things online, order things online, or more
- Helping me arrange various matters
Potentially we might see if perhaps you can make brief phone calls to handle simple matters (i.e. settling a billing problem, or ordering something via the phone)
To do all of these tasks I will communicate with you via email or phone (most commonly email). I'll always indicate how soon I need things by, but usually I will let you know well in advance (2-3 days) for things that need to happen by a certain time. Sometimes things may come up which need to be done in 12-24 hours. Emails might need fast response times as well.
I will set up an email address for you on our company servers for you to be able to handle these matters.
Strong English skills are a must.
Because you and I need to make phone calls/text, I would prefer a US-based person with a cell phone. I'll also consider others, however.