We have a Cortex iMX6 board, which has DualCore A9 processor at 1.2Ghz, and 1GB of RAM at 400 Mhz.
We are still working in integrating a good camera for our device. The current camera that we have is from TDNext, a Mipi camera (cammodules.td-next.com/5mp-td5640/), but we are not happy with the quality of the camera (pictures can be provided).
Camera requirements are :
- 2 to 5 MP, should be able to do 1080p at 30fps natively.
- sharp images, not pixelated or so
- at least 130 FOV (field of view), usually this is done with additional lenses
- total height of camera + lenses - 20 mm
- connector type USB or Mipi
Your job would be to :
- search and offer different camera alternatives
- integrate the new camera into our board, we can provide ssh access or deliver the board to you
- provide driver utilities for getting the video or images from camera
Are you up for the challenge?