Fixed rate: $200
Newbies & Agencies need not apply
Description: We are a Solidworks training company and we need a talented Solidworks user to create an intermediate level course with a voiceover. You will be making this
You will need to use advanced mates and create an animation of the machine with product going through the machine, all the parts must function like they would in real life. I don't think a simulation would work because that would take up too many resources, but with a powerful workstation you should be able to perform an animation. You will also need to create drawings of the parts using the same drawing template that's shown in the tutorial of Solidworks Zen.
The course will be broken down into sections like the example below.
We did a very similar tutorial that was a beginner level, please check out the video below:
You will also need to create 2 marketing videos, they will have the same format as the 2 below:
If you do well, there will be lots more work for you
* Record tutorial with 4k resolution
* Great at teaching Solidworks
* Great English, low or no accent preferred
* Powerful workstation
* Fast internet (so you can upload this quickly)
* Solidworks 2016
* Must break course into modules
* Voiceover required
* Must be complete and uploaded to Dropbox or Google drive by April 23rd (I'll be in a 10 day meditation from April 13-23 so you must ask all questions before April 13)
* High quality
To prove you've read this, start your cover letter with the name of the screen capture software you will use to get 4k resolution and the specs of your workstation.