The FintechLabs Story
Founded in 2013, FintechLabs (www.fintechlabs.co.uk) has built an international team that includes some of the best global FintTech talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and financial technology thinking.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and financial technology thinkers across the globe to spread the FintechLabs message of integrity and sophistication.
We look for individuality, technical excellence and attitude when we recruit, we seek people who disrupt the norm, push boundaries and are collaborative in their approach.
They act with honesty and humility and treat those around them with respect. Our people are able to bring others with them and are the best in what they do.
What Skills Do I Need for the Role?
• Proficient in using direct recruiting techniques such as LinkedIn recruiter in order to improve in direct hire %
• Strong experience as a Technical Recruiter – you will bring an exceptional black book which is industry envied
• Knowledge of Development and Testing methods as well as a thirst for keeping up to date with new technologies in the market.
• A strong background in Developer, Tester, Technology, Digital and E-Commerce Recruitment and an understanding of the ever changing market
• A natural ability in building and maintaining relationships within a face paced and ever changing environment.
• Highly numerate, with intermediate Excel skills (comfortable with formulas, chart-creation &pivot tables)
• An ability prioritise efficiently
• A passion and understanding of communicating through social media with an engaging tone
• A meticulous approach to organisation and state of the art timekeeping to manage workload and deadlines
• Team player who collaborates along with a can do attitude
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Able to use LinkedIn and understand its purpose to an advanced level.
• Desire for and an understanding of the FintechLabs aesthetic
• Passion for financial technology and software
What Do We Do?
At FintechLabs, we ensure that we attract, develop and retain our people through partnering with managers
throughout the brand and equip them with the tools needed to evolve our people and build a culture that inspires and engages our people.
Talent plays a key part at FintechLabs and we are passionate about attracting the best global talent to FintechLabs.
As a Technical Recruiter for FintechLabs you will business partner with our Digital and Technology Teams.
Reporting directly into Managing Partner, you will feed into the overall Talent Strategy for FintechLabs.
Your main focus will be to recruit for the Digital and E-commerce area of the business as well as our Technology Department.
You will have an already established network within the Technical sphere and know exactly where to find the best Developers and Testers in the Market.
You will provide an efficient, engaging and effective recruitment experience for all candidates and hiring managers.
Through engaging with global talent you will attract and build ambassadors for FintechLabs through various avenues such as social media,
global university links whilst building a strong talent pipeline to ensure FintechLabs hire the Fintech Thinkers of the future for the brand.
• Recruiting all Financial and Technological Talent for FintechLabs – Testers, Developers and Product Manager / Business Analyst roles
• Organising and running events (Hackathons etc) to attract the best talent to FintechLabs
• Researching, tracking and messaging candidates on LinkedIn and any other sources of direct recruitment
• Market mapping for key roles on a global scale
• CV screening and working directly with the hiring manager, co-interviewing and giving feedback to candidates ensuring that the experience is consistent from beginning to end for all.
• Taking shared responsibility for vacancy tracking & assisting with monthly reporting within the Talent Team
• Supporting the Recruitment Manager analysing KPI’s and methods of recruitment, time to fill, turnover, and agency spend etc.
• Shared responsibility for collating weekly global figures for Talent
• Create job spec for the brand ensuring there are in the FintechLabs tone of voice.
• Working with the Recruitment Manager and talent team in building and maintaining relationships with international universities and attending talks as and when needed.
• Assist in updating all Social Media platforms i.e. LinkedIn career page, Talent Community engaging with our followers through creative and innovative updates
• Analyse monthly LinkedIn KPIs
• Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required from time to time.