You've landed at the right place. oDesk is now Upwork. Learn about the new platform.

English Jobs

3,152 were found based on your criteria

show all
show all
only
only
only
show all
only
only
only
only
only
show all
only
only
only

Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
I am a Real estate agent. I am looking for some one to assist in prospecting. I need some one that can call though all of my on line generated leads as well as cold call through list of neighbor hoods around new listings. I also need some one to call For Sale By Owner properties and a second list for people behind on their mortgage payment. I am looking for Wednesday through Sunday 3 hours a day from 5-8 US standard pacific time I am also need assistance in imputing new leads in to a data base and setting new and insisting leads up on e mail campaigns. I am looking for part time 3 hours a day to start 3-4 hours a day. For each appointment set I am offering an appointment bonus. For each appointment set that results in a signed contract I am offering a closed contract bonus

Fixed-Price - Est. Budget: $ 8 Posted
HI dear Im looking for person who can translate Japanese to English. 日本語から英語に翻訳できる方を募集しています。 Japanese words are about 1000 words. 日本語で約1000文字です。 Its for business inquiry letter. ビジネスの引き合いの内容になります。 This is not difficult one. you can finish lil quick. Im waiting for great answer. Takumi --- Skills: english

Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
I would like to have a 30 second commercial created. Something like this one http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7AGo/retailmenot-com-how-does-it-feel Only animated and for my site (www.retailfox.com) of course. Please tell me your thoughts, time frame and costs. Thanks.

Fixed-Price - Est. Budget: $ 40 Posted
WHAT YOU'LL DO: We need to add descriptions of many cities to our website. We have descriptions of all these cities, but we need you to rewrite them. No sentence or phrase can remain the same. You will change the wording and phrasing without changing the meaning. You will also correct spelling errors, incorrect punctuation, and other issues. The descriptions will go on our website, so the writing must be perfect. You must speak English at a native level. You must be an excellent writer. For example, the description of Shanghai includes this sentence: "\nShanghai is a popular tourist destination renowned for its historical landmarks such as The Bund, City God Temple and Yu Garden as well as the extensive Lujiazui skyline, many skyscrapers, and major museums including the Shanghai Museum and the China Art Museum." You might rewrite that description something like this (or better): "Attractions such as the Yu Garden, the City God Temple, and the Bund make Shanghai a popular destination...

Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
My name is Blitz Holzgen and I am the interpreter recruiter at Certified Languages International. We are looking to recruit new interpreters for the customers we service in over 200 languages!The positions that we have available are 100% over-the-phone interpretation. 85% of calls are medical in nature; the other 15% are customer-service, insurance, or workplace- complaint related. All of our interpreters are hired as independent contractors, so your schedule is flexible and entirely up to you. You must meet the requirements to work in the United States legally as we are looking only to contract with interpreters based in the US. Applicants based outside the United States will not be considered. We pay our interpreters by the minute, so you are paid for every minute you’re on the phone interpreting.

Fixed-Price - Est. Budget: $ 5 Posted
I currently have 4 youtube videos that I need to have transcribed. Each video is about 15 minutes long. It needs to transcribed verbatim. If having this transcribed for me works out well, I will have MUCH more to transcribe.

Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
We are looking for someone to translate a series of fantasy novels into German. We would need a 70,000 word novel to be translated in approx. 4 weeks, and to start ASAP. If interested, please let us know your price per word. Thank you.

Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
We need to call companies in Taiwan and China and find the person in the organization responsible for handling certain legal matters. We need someone to make the call in the appropriate language, and gather the name, phone number and email address of the person we're looking for. We will then follow up with the person via email. The primary need is to help us find individuals in organizations through phone calls. Beyond that, depending on whether the individual found speaks English, we may require further translation support.