We are looking for a developer with 1-2 years experience developing MVC applications to continue development of a business portal. It will be around a 2 month project that will be split into smaller fixed price projects with specifications. The project is already 25% complete.
Were looking for:
• Good spoken English - we will be speaking regularly in detail on the phone
• .net MVC 5
• RESTful routing
• Entity framework and Identity
• Dependency Injection
• Understanding of database, especially ACID
• Basic understanding of SOLID principles
• Self Explanatory Code
• Able to attend phone meetings either 6-7:30 GMT UK Time, or after 18:00 GMT UK
• Able to commit to >20 hours per week development
• We are looking for a single named programmer that we can build a long term relationship with so are not interested in a team of developers
In order to apply for the position if you are shortlisted there will be a small test on the actual code to prove that you are able to perform the work we need to, and also understand our requirements. Please price the following
Task (expected to take 3-4 hours as you will be working in an existing working project so won't need to build from scratch)
• Create Every advice line contains a title and query.
• Each advice line can contain many comments, and each comment can contain many comments too. The level of the nested comments is unlimited.
• Each level of comment are indented to show the related parent structure.
• The comments in the same level should be sorted in the reverse order created time, i.e. the newest is displayed at the top.
• The user who creates a advice line is the owner.
• A user (either normal user or manager) always belongs to a branch of a client. A normal user can be associated with one branch, but a manager can be associated with multiple branches.
• A normal user can only access the advice line created by himself.
• A manager can access the advice lines belonging to the users in the branches he is associated to. For example, branch1 has user1 and manager1, branch2 has user2, user3 and manager1, and branch3 has user 4. Then manager1 can access the advice lines from user1, user2, and user3, but not user4.
• Reuse the view between actions
• If possible, use the current application layout