Dear Creative Minds,
I need up to 6 Romance 8,000 words short stories written that have unique/original storylines and are engaging. The themes may be provided, but you as the writer can still have as much freedom as needed. Also open to pitches.
- Native Speakers Only
- 8,000 words per book (or 10,000 depending on the writers preference and how the story develops)
- The general theme and characters may be provided, if so, you are free to be imaginative and grow them.
- Content needs to be creative, unique in a and tone set in a way that keeps the readers engaged
- Characters should be well developed
- Content must be delivered ON TIME with no excuses!
- Should include some steamy scenes when necessary, and even puppy love like scenes (the kind that gives you butterflies)
- An engaging 2-4 paragraph teaser needs to be included with each book
- The eBook should be delivered in .doc or .docx format.
- Single Space, 12 pt, Arial/Times New Roman Font
- TImeline - one book per week
- I will pay $80.00 - $100.00 per book (depending on the word count of 8,000/10,000)
- If the job is completed before the deadline and high quality content is delivered, I am willing to offer a bonus
You agree that you will own no rights to the work or parts of the work and you understand/agree your name will not appear anywhere on the work. I would retain all copyrights to any of these stories.
Must be experienced with this type of writing, a NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER and have excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation. A writing sample will be required at the time of your application.
I am looking to create an ongoing business relationship with chosen bidder(s). I have many future projects in mind. if we do form a long term business relationship, weekly projects will be commenced.
Please include the word 'polar bear' in your application so I know you actually read the job posting over.
I AM LOOKING TO BUILD A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH A WRITER, THEREFORE YOU MUST BE PUNCTUAL AND DISCIPLINED TO DELIVER THE WORK ON TIME WITH NO EXCUSES!!
Hope to hear from you! :D