Dear Dynamics AX Professional,
If you have the following skills set (in this order), then we need to talk.
Here are the skills expectation:
1. You are fluent in English.
2. You can work with New York, USA time on Skype.
3. You have REAL TIME, PRACTICAL functional implementation experience (NOT classroom nor Partner Source guides)
4. You are SPECIFICALLY experienced with and can explain/support:
Inventory Valuation that include:
a) Sales Order Setup and Postings (both financial and physical postings)
b) Purchase Order Setup and all GL postings
c) Inventory Closings and Adjustments
d) Reports and Reconciliation
e) and other Supply Chain related activities
If successful, we will move on to:
5. Project Management and Accounting, Budgets, and Costing
I'm expecting to support for a few hours. However, support hours will be tiered over an extended period of time (not all at once).
The pay rate attached to this posting is nominal.
So, please respond back with your experience level and your support hourly rate.
Please DO NOT APPLY, if you have the following issues:
1. You ask for an upfront deposit
(That's NOT going to happen. I've been on odesk/upwork for a while, and I always pay as agreed (many times with bonuses). So no upfront deposits period.)
2. You cannot stick to a scheduled time.
3. You have unstable or unpredictable internet connection
4. You spend more time to always have excuses for why you can't connect, why you can't meet at scheduled time, why you cannot blah, blah, blah...
LOL! <<You're laughing>>, but you know what I'm saying is true!
Other than that, I look forward to hearing from you soon and possibly building a long term relationship with you.