Looking for someone with experience developing web + mobile friendly applications on the Sencha ExtJS Framework.
The goal here is to build a web and mobile friendly version of a legacy windows application.
... But for this project, I'd like us to get started by creating a standalone application, similar to the "Admin Dashboard" example here:
Requirements of initial project:
- Main dashboard page with widgets like those shown in "admin-dashboard" demo
- Main business profile (business name, address, etc.): configured by administrative user; shared across sub-accounts
- User profile (username, password, name, email)
- Users manager (administrator create unlimited sub-accounts for sub-users with different roles/permissions for each user)
- A "Vendors Manager" (each Vendor has a business name, address, contact name, city, state, zip code, phone number, etc.); must be able to add/edit/find/list vendors easily