Looking for a developer with experience in front end programming using Sencha Ext JS and backend development in Groovy/Grails with good understanding in Object Oriented development, layered architecture, REST and SaaS. Experience with Java with Spring MVC will also be considered.
Note: Sencha Ext JS experience is mandatory for this project. Only apply if you have this experience.
You will be working with a team located in India and Canada. Software Development will be based on Scrum Agile Methodology with daily meetings. You will be reporting to the Lead Developer in India and Project Manager in Canada. You will use Jira for Sprint and Task planning.
Skills & Experience Required:
* At least 3 years of "hands-on" experience on Web Application Development using Sencha Ext JS, specifically versions 4.2, 5, and 6
* 5 years of "hands-on" object-oriented software development experience with Groovy/Grails or Java
* Experience with architectural patterns and UML, in particular with appropriate web client-side patterns (MVC, MVVM)
* Experience with SQL Server, creating data models and writing Transact SQL
* Experience with code repositories (Git) and their accompanying tools/integration (Bitbucket)
* Experience with client-side automated test patterns and practices
* Good understanding of Agile development frameworks such as Scrum, code reviews, daily scrum meetings
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in a team environment
* Mobile application development is a plus (Sencha Touch, PhoneGap, Cordova, native iOS, native Android)