We are a small veteran-owned startup, based out of Nashville, TN USA.
We are looking to hire freelance iOS developers to accelerate initial development of our social games series, and to provide ongoing code support to integrate features and bug fixes.
We are creating a genre of games, designed to be played over real-time video and voice chat. These games will be integrated with Facebook, and will showcase Twilio communication in game as well as Facebook Game Services on the backend.
The first game we will develop is our rendition of the all-time classic, Beer Pong, and will target iOS devices. Currently, we are posting an RFP for the scope of the pilot demo.
Bid accordingly to reach this simple milestone understanding purchase of enhancement will be ongoing.
* 2.5D or 3D, welcoming developer input (most 2D art will be provided by us)
* Subject to the Beer Pong game rules (see: bpong.com).
* Game play will involve opponents using force touch and swipe gestures to aim and throw a ping pong ball into cups arranged in a various patterns (drunkness' will affect physics).
* The game will be played across three scenes --- which will provide varying perspectives of the table. We will continue to add scenes.
* Random distractions will occur (e.x. random chickens or cats will steal the ball)
* Facebook in-app purchases
* Game invites to Facebook friends (Facebook App Invites)
* Integrated analytics (Facebook Analytics for Apps)
* Ad rotation will be syndicated.
* Scores & Achievements integrated with Facebook
* Voice and Video Chat
* Sharing of screen shots to Facebook
* Browse a Facebook Group feeds in game
* Visibility in the Facebook App Center
* Maintain UI screenshots in InVision App
* Git, GitHub and (ideally) Gitflow
* Xcode (or AppCode IDE), CocoaPods
* iOS and tvOS SDK, coding Swift and Objective-C
* SpriteKit, SceneKit, Shapr3D
* GameplayKit (state management)
* FaceBook Games Services, Facebook SDK for iOS
* Twilio Programmable Video SDK
* InVision App
* Extra points for experience with Google Firebase
Of course, if our game could be better implemented with another technology please feel free to tell us.
We are looking for someone who can communicate well in English and reachable via FaceTime. The ideal candidate would be located around Nashville, Birmingham, or San Diego.
Interviews will take place over FaceTime with project stakeholders.