1. Must have good command of the English language
2. Be experienced with managing social media profiles on Facebook (any others are bonus)
3. Be able to identify influencers and popular profiles in the photography & filmmaking niche
4. Be available for 10 hours a week
5. Be responsible for tracking your hours and showing your work
6. Be capable of interacting with people on social media using proper English
You will be working on growing the presence of a Facebook, Twitter & Google+ page. This will mean identifying other popular social media pages, influencers and groups in the photography niche and sharing/liking/following. You will also be tasked with finding material to post on our page.
This posting is for 10 hours a week and you should be putting at least one hour in every day to spread it throughout the week. Your duties would look like:
1. Like new profiles and share/comment on their page
2. Once you find a new profile/individual to follow - consistently like/share/comment to build relationships with them
3. Post images and articles that appeal to our audience
4. Comment, interact, and answer messages to our page
Please include in your proposal your experience with social media management, how you would allocate 10 hours per week to growing our page, and include 5 examples of Facebook, Twitter & Google+ influencers in the photography niche that you would start interacting with. You would be expected to find new pages, influencers, communities to interact with every week and maintain/build those relationships over time.