My name is James Madden and I’m the owner of woodloom.com… We sell custom Halloween decorations and props, primarily in the US. We sell to individuals, businesses and Hollywood for use in movies,TV, and theater.
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of 1–2 hours per day, ideally long-term. MUST speak great English.
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
1. Finding & scheduling content to go out on facebook, twitter and our wordpress blog.
2. Occasionally updating or adding product to our wordpress woocommerce site. Some light Photoshop work would be helpful in creating product images/ banners.
3. Compiling monthly sales reports (simple excel or google docs work with stats from our site)
4. Monitoring Halloween related forums and posting when appropriate.
5. Doing a variety of other tasks (must be comfortable trying new tasks often)
If you are a good fit, there is room to grow in the position and an increase in hours....