Seeking an experienced social media expert with a proven track record who is looking for a part-time freelance marketing role. Work from home, at your own hours.
- Maintain all social media sites
- Work with us to develop then implement our marketing plan to tie in with all platform
- Grow and engage our social media audiences
- Continuously optimize company pages within each platform to increase visibility
- Create a target of goals for our social media campaigns and report on progress on a monthly basis
-Track analytics, create weekly and monthly reports, and provide insights on content and campaign performance.
- Generating referral traffic from social media channels to our websites
- Encouraging our teacher to promote their classes with us on their social media accounts and ours
- Establish relationships with blogger communities; encouraging new connections and partnering with established blogger connections to maximize their reach to our current and potential customers.
- Oversee blogging aspect of the company, guide our appropriate staff and community of bloggers on relevant topics that tie into our message
- Lead staff doing graphic design and content development to assure continuity in all aspects of Marketing, both in-store and online as it pertains to social media
- Familiarity with standard SEO protocol
- Regularly check in with Google Analytics/SEO, social media, and Yelp, follow reviews and
customer feedback and report back to management
- Write communication such as press releases, feature articles, brochures, and website
-Write/create social posts based on studio offerings and relevant external media
- Produce and send out scheduled email promotions
- Coordinate all outreach/marketing platforms
- Update all visual, inventory, and information edits and updates to the website
- Coordinate content on current website
-Monitor social communities daily and respond/reply to followers as appropriate. Seek out relevant social conversations and trends to engage with.
- generate link sharing for the company
- Edit and post videos and photos to websites and Youtube
- Must be friendly, energetic, optimistic, and able to receive feedback with a positive attitude
- Be pro-active and take initiative to solve problems, have excellent communication skills, proofreading skills and follow-through.
- Must be tidy, efficient, and organized.
- The ability to create new and sticky social media content
- Familiarity with paid social advertising
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target audience to client sites and generate leads for our clients
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE ON YOUR RÉSUMÉ:
-Bachelor's degree, with a focus in marketing, communications, or journalism preferred
- 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role.
-In-depth knowledge and understanding of the social platforms noted above and their respective
audiences; experience implementing best practices on each
-Experience using social publishing/scheduling/engagement tools
-Experience with Google Analytics and social media analytics tools
-Successful management of paid advertising campaigns on Facebook and Twitter
-Excellent written and visual communication skills
-Proficiency in Photoshop
- Proficiency in Adober Premiere Pro
-Resourceful and skilled at online research
-Active participant in social media with own personal brand
WHAT WE OFFER:
-Attractive hourly pay with flexibility in working hours from your home
- The chance to work with talented, passionate yogis
- An organization that offers work/life balance
-The opportunity to really make a difference in lives!
HOW TO APPLY:
For consideration, please forward the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Writing and social media posting samples
and 5+ posts and/or articles to showcase your writing ability.
- Compensation requirements based on hourly pay