We have a client, www.getcardable.com that requires digital marketing managers.
We are looking for a SIX MONTHS contract with a digital marketing manager that can deliver the following. Please quote your price of proposal for 6 months work.
1) Strategize, develop themes and ideas unique enough for this company and the industry.
2) Develop a calendar each month of what will be done and monthly status reports
3) Get the website featured on tech and VC websites in Asia
4) Compile a press list that is relevant for the business. Send 1 press release every 2 weeks to the press list
5) Develop 1 "offers" each month that are built for our audiences (prospect and current clients). These offers would then need to be included in the website, social media.
6) Post on our social channels (Facebook) for all blog posts, offers, and other insights and industry news. Plan for about 5 posts per week
7) Search out, contact and liaise with local blog writers to feature/review the app
8) Extra Point: WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR IDEAS on how we can
8.1) Get featured in print and online media
8.2) Achieve a higher sign up rate
Under the eye of an experienced marketing director this is a 1/4 time job but we'd like high-quality, high-thinking, creative execution. We want to know our marketing is in the hands of an expert who cares as much about the results they're producing as they do about getting paid. When we find that person, we are very loyal.
We are marketing agency and do digital marketing every day so we understand when something is quality and when it's not.