Way of Gray is seeking a seasoned, results oriented marketing strategist who can develop, execute and manage a comprehensive online marketing strategy to drive awareness, branding and significant traffic resulting in sales conversions that demonstrate positive ROI for our business - a health and wellness company selling eBook workout subscriptions.
About Way of Gray
Way of Gray was founded in 2013 by Sophie Gray, a former model turned Personal Trainer and Holistic Nutritionist. Since then, Way of Gray has accumulated an audience of 410,000 people on Instagram and upwards of 30,000 on both Facebook and YouTube. Along with the success of her varying social media channels, Way of Gray features eBooks - focused on workouts and nutrition. We strongly believe that when looking to live a healthier lifestyle you shouldn’t do it because you’re unhappy with your body but because you love yourself enough to make better choices.
-Creating email marketing funnels
-Setting up and managing email marketing automations/campaigns through Infusionsoft
-Comfortable with coming up with high-level strategy
-Creating social media advertising
-Create landing pages
-Responsible for the creation of a digital marketing ads and devising of tactics
-Execution of strategy must be in alignment with our goals and visions
-Manages overall marketing scope
-Works with project manager to ensure team is aligned to requirements
-MUST be experienced with eCommerce and Infusionsoft
-MUST have experience with marketing funnels
- MUST have experience with PPC search and display campaigns, including Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
-SEO and website optimization a PLUS!
Here is a day in the life as one of our Digital Marketing Specalists:
¥ Create lead-generation marketing content and processes, including: email (e-newsletter), and marketing automation e-mail campaigns with Infusionsoft.
¥ Create landing pages and digital ads.
¥ Edit and update multiple WordPress websites, be familiar with WP Themes and plugins.
¥ Work with designers, copywriters, and web development contractors to optimize conversion paths along the buyer’s journey.
¥ Analyze and report on digital marketing assets and social media performance to identify opportunities, track competitor performance, and ensure KPI’s are achieved with our SEO/PPC.
¥ Set up and manage PPC search and display campaigns, including Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
You Should Have:
• +2 years of experience in a digital marketing role.
• +2 years experience with marketing automation software.
• Excellent WordPress CMS skills.
• Experience with Social Media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc..)
• Experience with email marketing systems
• Google Analytics and Webmaster tools, including: Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
• Experience with (SEO) Search Engine Optimization with a proven track record of results, including: Keyword Research, Link building strategies and Tactical implementation
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to write clearly, accurately and concisely, with correct spelling and grammar. Fluency in English is required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Exchange)