We are a USA based REAL ESTATE site, looking for a.........
Social Media Specialist: You will be responsible for managing all of our social media channels, build a 6-month social media calendar, be the voice of the brand, build relationships with industry influencers, and attract, delight and convert our audience into brand advocates and customers.
You will produce a variety of social media content types (graphics, text, quizzes, contests, live streams, Q&As, etc.) to support our written articles and website and to help consumers make smart decisions about their home buying needs. The goal is to turn social media referral traffic into leads for our home selling service.
• Manage social media marketing channels, content, campaigns and day-to-day activities
• Curate relevant content to reach the audience most likely to engage, work with and/or advocate on behalf of our brands
• Plan and manage the publishing calendar, social objectives, messaging, writing posts, sourcing or creating the visual images for these posts, aligning to the overall product and marketing plan
• Implement best practices for social listening, uploading, tagging, reporting, and optimization of channels
• Grow engagement, reach, referral traffic and conversions through proactive organic and paid campaigns and management
• Analyze relevant data and produce weekly reports on recent social activity, providing insights and recommendations as needed
• Manage day-to-day reactive and proactive communications on all key social media channels
• 3+ years experience copywriting/writing for the web
• 3+ years of driving social media management for a brand preferably in a real estate space
• Excellent and versatile communication skills with a strong attention to detail
• A keen understanding of the benefits, nuances and best practices of different social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube
• Analytical nature and proficient in tools to measure engagement
• A passion for storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written
• Active personal profiles on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other platforms
• Knowledge in SEO/SEM/online media, analytics, web technology, mobile campaigns, community and the concepts of creative and brand strategy
• Photoshop/Illustrator or Photography skills a big plus
• Good sense of humor a must.
This will be an ongoing hourly engagement of at least 5 hours per week.
Please reply with your skype id along with examples of your personal campaigns as well as examples of campaigns you have run for others.