I have just started using Facebook advertising and I am looking for an expert who can teach me everything I need to know to master it for my small business.
The areas of business I am in:
* Basketball coaching and camps - I am looking to run very localised campaigns in Sydney, Australia targeting specific areas close to the camp venue. Aiming at parents of kids aged 6-14 yrs who are looking to enrol their kids into a school holiday basketball camp.
* Fitness bootcamps - I am looking to run localised campaigns to fill my bootcamp in Sydney, Australia with new leads and members, and fill workshops that I run. I have some lead magnets created for this.
* Online membership site aimed at basketball coaches - this is targeting US, Canada, UK and Australia
Areas that I want to be trained on are:
* Targeting - specific local area targeting suburbs or post codes, and also broader targeting e.g USA
* Targeting interests - how to best do this when targeting different niches
* Retargeting campaigns
* Creating layered campaigns that include things like creating awareness, driving leads to free download, driving them to our blog for free content etc so I can run multiple campaigns
* Creating ads and images that get attention and convert
* Creating sales copy that is best for getting attention and converting
* Understanding the numbers, conversions and testing and tracking campaigns
I am looking for:
* Someone who has a proven track record of getting results covering a wide range of campaigns and can deliver on all the points I have outlined above
* Someone who has a understanding of online marketing strategy, sales funnels and creating content, images and headlines that convert
* Someone who speaks excellent English and has a patient teaching style and can explain all concepts clearly with examples
Training would take place via screenshare about 1 hour each session, for about 5 sessions
Please include information or examples of your experience and work and feel free to ask me any questions.