The Social Media Manager would be responsible for handling all aspects of online promotion for ConnorGillivan.com. Specific details of the role are outlined below!
Facebook: post content, contribute to relevant groups, build email subscribers.
Twitter: post content, contribute to relevant conversations, build email subscribers.
LinkedIn: post content, follow relevant entrepreneurs, join groups and build CG reputation.
- Send CG newsletter every Monday
Blog/Online Publication Relationships
- Use CG guidance to research blogs and online publications where CG content is relevant.
- Use canned emails to build relationships and spread CG content
- Use CG guidelines to research and contact college professors about CG.com
Goals to Achieve
- Build social media following
- Build CG email list
- Build traffic to site
What I'm Looking For
- I'm seeking someone who has experience working on social media, is interested in entrepreneurship, and is able to work 5 to 10 hours per week. I need the individual to be extremely organized and ready to learn.
What You'll Get Out of the Opportunity
- Work closely with me to build an online following of people who are interested in building businesses from the ground up.
- Regularly interact and learn from an entrepreneur who loves teaching, leading, and pushing others to become the best version of themselves.