SOCIAL MEDIA JOB DESCRIPTION
Metropolitan Homes Group is a full service real estate investment company specializing in buying, renovation and selling homes in the New York metro area including: Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn and Long Island. We have been in business one year and have bought and sold 4 homes!
This is a paid position per job, not by hour.
• Research skills
• Selecting relevant real estate articles to post
• Familiar with Hootsuite (a must) (add them as user)
• Familiar with American English (a must)
• Familiar with Google and how to find relevant information pertaining to real estate and in the New York area (a must)
• Familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
• Good Grammar and spelling
• Strong work ethic and be able to manage time well and meet set deadlines
• Communication skills
• Watch training videos and implement
What We Want Done
• Research appropriate groups and connect with the groups and individual members of the groups. Groups must be in the New York Metro and Long Island areas, in the real estate business as a money lender, investor, buyer, agent, broker, mortgage, title.
• Schedule posts twice a week; you will also research topics to post (real estate development, real estate investing, local real estate projects, mortgages, home decorating, etc. No need for unique copy- just copy, edit and use!
• Post in Hootsuite (everything I am going to share not on website (posts, properties)
• Report analytics and statistics every week with observations on FB, LI, TW.
• Relevant Audience growth through all social media channels. RE people and groups in my area.
*Making it relevant to the New York metro area (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Long Island)