We are a website that focuses on alternative wellness and particularly, astrology, hypnosis, meditation, numerology and tarot. We offer all our products in English and delivered via immediate digital download of a custom adobe pdf document, an immediate download and by virtual personal services (video, chat, email, etc.).
I’m seeking a digital marketing professional with proven experience in various forms of online marketing and some familiarity with our market segment and customer demographic - English speaking females aged 25-65 yrs old).
Goals, tasks and objectives include…
1) Understand our business and products; assist in development of a digital strategy with priorities, budgets, projected ROI and reporting/optimization plans
2) Configure Google ANALYTICS for meaningful metric reporting
3) Develop, implement and tweak Google ADWORDS Campaigns
4) Landing Page design, development and optimization using UNBOUNCE
5) Design creatives for text, banner, display, content and multimedia advertising
6) SMM – FB, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter – flash sales and beyond
7) Assist with developing, monitoring and optimizing sales funnels, up sell and cross sell strategies primarily using MailChimp automated campaigns
8) Evaluate our business model and budget for affiliate marketing and in particular, choosing a platform and management, tracking and optimization
9) Monetizing our email traffic – internally and/or with 3rd party advertising/offers
10) Identifying advertising platforms appropriate for our business and products
11) Consult on ongoing, new and considered digital strategies.
12) Be a partner to assist us in learning and implementing winning monetization strategies for our business
We’re seeking a well-rounded professional or small team of professionals with demonstrated experience and references. No “reachers” or contractors wanting to learn on the job. North American and/or Western Europe based contractors preferred. Native and fluent in English is a MUST. Ability to work/communicate one hour minimum per day in the Pacific Time Zone between 10am and 5pm is required.
We’re looking for a good value in this long-term relationship: a balance between cost and skills/experience.