WHO ARE WE?
At Ellan Media, we believe that life is short and precious, so we empower entrepreneurs through personal development products to lives they are wildly obsessed with. Our flagship product, Source it!, was recently featured in Forbes as the world's premiere education in online hiring and outsourcing for entrepreneurs.
We are looking for a technical project coordinator with serious tech talent to support our founder Bonnie Fahy, a thought leader in human relations and the brain-power behind Source it!
WHO ARE YOU?
For this role, you need to be very technically minded, more scientific than creative and incredibly optimistic and cheerful by nature - because this role has a lot of face time with Bonnie, we need someone who radiates positivity. (Debbie downers are not fun to work with) ;)
We are growing at an INSANE rate and need an overachieving tech-nerd to support us as we expand into new, exciting territory and scale Source it! to a multi-million dollar level. Give us a year, and we’ll give you the tools and the skills you need to be HUGELY successful in the ultra-competitive landscape of Digital Marketing. While we love it when our contractors grow WITH us, we also support their growth - former contractors in this role have gone on to successfully position themselves as high level digital marketing consultants.
As the Tech Project Coordinator, you'll be working on a number of technical and project related tasks, including:
• Facebook ads
• Creating and editing landing pages
• Split testing and data analysis
• Conversion-rate optimization
• Email marketing
• Project management
This job is ideally suited for a cheerful friendly introvert who prides him/herself on over-delivering. You are a shameless overachiever. You love making other people happy, both with your amazing attitude and the amazing work that you deliver. You value your health and wellness and are committed to taking care of yourself physically and emotionally.
- Must be self-motivated and can work with very little supervision.
- Can meet tight deadlines
- A natural problem solver, geek out on puzzles and are excited by new challenges.
- Must be extremely organized. You will be handling a large number of projects at once, constantly making judgement calls about priorities, and often multi-tasking within active projects.
- Should have excellent writing skills and be comfortable developing copy for a number of different mediums, including e-mails, blog and social-media posts, and ad copy.
- A strong eye for graphic design, digital media, and copywriting is a huge bonus.
This is a virtual, contract position. You will need to have your own computer with a webcam, high-speed Internet and a reliable phone.
This position is NOT for you if:
- You do not have at least 20 full hours a week to dedicate to this position.
- You are frequently late. Deadlines scare you, and you have trouble submitting work on time.
- Time management is something you struggle with.
- Finding files and staying organized is not your thing
- You love marketing but not aren’t really a tech-genius
- You're defensive, argumentative, and blame others when things go wrong.
Hours: 20 - 30 hours per week
Compensation: $6 - $9/ hour DOE
All candidates who are being seriously considered for the role will be required to complete 1 - 3 sample projects for which you will be paid, to assess if you are a mutually beneficial fit for the company. References are also required prior to a final offer.
- Please address all correspondence in your application to Cara.
- Don't worry about writing a cover letter! Instead, please fill out this brief questionnaire: