We are a small and growing real estate investment company looking for a fantastic, detail-oriented assistant to do online research for marketing purposes.
Here's the job:
- On a daily basis:
-- Go online to public records and transcribe names and addresses from .JPEG files into excel (can't copy/paste unfortunately)
-- Use the names and addresses in a different search engine to get phone numbers and input into same excel file
-- Send file to me.
- On a weekly basis:
-- Meet with us via Skype to review process, progress, and any
- That's it for now :) Although if this works out it could grow to more.
Here are the key attributes of the person we want to hire:
- Smart, dedicated worker committed to consistent delivery. Because this work product is a key component of our marketing engine and MUST happen consistently.
- Excellent command of written English with near-perfect typing/transcribing skills. Because a key aspect of this job is typing out names and addresses that can't be copied/pasted.
- Ability to learn/work remotely via training videos, Skype calls, and screen sharing.
- Ability to determine first names from last names in American cultural context. Because the search engine separates first and last name, so if you input them backwards we get bad data.
- Familiarity with US address and phone number systems
Compensation is based on the number of households researched daily, earning $0.22 per house. Right now there are approximately 10-15 per work day and should take less than 2 hours per day. We will start with a small budget to give us all a chance to see if it's a good fit. If it is, the compensation per record will grow and the position can become long-term.
You can expect to have videos of all the steps to teach you, and we can do some screen sharing via Skype to ensure you have the process down.
Still with us? In the first line of your proposal, please include a smiley face like this ":-)" so we know you read the whole posting. We look forward to working with you!