You need to work-out Financial ratio analysis, Working capital management and financing, Budgeting and management control, Investment (including calculations) by evaluating Financial Reports of 2 companies and this evaluation consists of
predetermined questions below.
1. Activities of the company (Provided Organization) including background, brief history, a brief description of management, products, services, technology, patents, the business model, market position of the company, both locally and internationally, unique selling points (USPs)/what distinguishes this company from its competition (how vulnerable is this company or just how strongly is it positioned compared to its global competitors?).
2. Financial ratio analysis (Provided Organization). Review the financial position of the company based on the annual reports. Use ratios of 3 to 5 years for the analysis of the financial statements. Come to founded conclusions and make recommendations for improving liquidity, solvency, profitability, and operations.
3. Investment on the basis of the case report (Provided) : create an elaboration of the case report. The calculations are required and can be included in the Annex. If you create the effect with Excel, provides the digital calculations so that the assessor can evaluate these. Give substantiated advice to the management of company XYZ (Provided) about this investment opportunity.(File Provided).
4. Working capital management and financing (Provided Organization): decide on the grounds of the cash conversion cycle, the position of the organization with respect to working capital management. Come to founded conclusions and include recommendations for improving cash flow with the responses to the ratio analysis. Come to founded conclusions about the current financial mix of the organization and give well-founded recommendations for improving the financing. Determine the intrinsic value and market value for the organization.
5. Budgeting and management control (Provided Organization): make an analysis of your organization with regard to the method of budgeting and monitoring of budgets. Back up your claims without personal preferences and perceptions. Give informed advice to improve the budgeting process. also make an analysis of own organization regarding management control. Back up your claims without personal preferences and perceptions. To what extent does own organization work with critical success factors and key performance indicators? Give founded advice for improving performance management.
If you can understand the cost structure of Provided Organization, you can supplement the performance analysis with analysis of the cost. In what areas can the efficiency of the organization be improved? What opportunities are there to reduce costs without compromising effectiveness?
When evaluating your business case, the emphasis is on parts 2 through 5. we will take into consideration that you have completed your analysis in sufficient depth. Simple calculations or simple observations are not enough. Your conclusions and recommendations based on your analysis should always be supported by the studied theory and facts and figures from the organization.