We are world's #1 teacher of the Financial Risk Manager (FRM) exam and one of GARP's leading and longtime Exam Preparation Providers (EPP). The domain is financial risk, and specifically the dynamic and interesting FRM syllabus. This is a cool mix of traditional financing, quasi-financial engineering, and emergent code applications. The syllabus has overlap with the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) syllabus but extends into cutting edge quantitative and risk-oriented applications. We are looking for a subject matter expert (SME) who can assist our founder, David Harper, with expert content creation. This is a part-time job, however, the time requirements can expand as capabilities expand: some jobs require experience/skill.
Specific tasks include, roughly in order of sophistication:
* Study note drafting (see this attached syllabus. We are not allowed to share the current syllabus, but this past syllabus will give you an idea of the specifics)
* Video tutorial drafting and content creation assistance; e.g., rendering spreadsheet snippets to video content
* Infographics (if capable); e.g., Basel III regs are well-suited to illustration
* Optional: Practice question writing (an advanced skill in practice)
* Optional: Forum support, responding to questions (an advanced skill which requires experience)
* Require content creation experience. Please include links to portfolio/examples; e.g., blog. Please don't apply if you do not have visible content creation experience.
* Prefer FRM and/or CFA (but FRM or CFA candidate is ideal because you are actively learning!)