Looking for a script to help automate the uploading of tshirt campaigns on teespring. This can be a browser extension (Chrome?), stand alone app or server based (open to your suggestions). If desktop-based it must be natively accessible on a Mac (i.e. cannot be a Windows-only application).
Currently there is no API available for this, so the uploading is done via a web browser through a three-page form. Would like to automate as much of this process as is reasonably possible (process can be part manual, part automated if needed). The input data needed for all the fields can be accessed from a google docs spreadsheet, local spreadsheet or some kind of local or server-based database (want to keep this part simple so just using a google spreadsheet or local spreadsheet/csv file might be best).
This is an approximate description of the form sequence ("paste" will refer to copying the relevant spreadsheet data and inputting that into the teespring form field):
1) Upload and position artwork (can be done manually if needed)
2) Select template (paste into form field from database) -or- choose default shirt style and color
3) Click first page submit button
1) If using template from previous step, then just need to click the submit button -or- select colors for each product, then click submit
1) Paste these fields:
- Campaign Title
- Description (might be optional if using template)
- Tags (followed by an entered comma)
- Campaign URL
2) Select campaign length from dropdown
3) Click third page submit button (can be done manually after visually confirming that all data looks correct)
Please advise on your turnaround time, cost and your preferred method/platform based on your experience and skill set. This project is intended for personal use so we do not need to spend unnecessary time on artistic concerns or steps that would be overly time-consuming to implement. The goal is to speed up and simplify a process that is currently being done manually.