I do apologise to anyone who has already quoted on the job. I have made the job much simpler and therefore will not want to pay as much. So here is the edited version.
Hello from Australia.
My goal is that in approximately a year I will produce a CD of my piano music.
My hope is to be able to produce all of this in-house without having to get anyone to do the mastering.
I have a very powerful computer, Windows 10, 64 gigs ram, fastest 10 core CPU, together with the full Adobe CC suite.
To provide a quote you will need to be proficient in
1. FL Studio 12
2. Using Native Instruments PLUGINS with FL Studio 12
3. Midi file structure.
4. Adobe Audition CC (2015.2)
This will be an ongoing project, perhaps lasting a month at the most where I will need input and assistance from you from time to time. I do not believe the assistance is going to be complex at all, just helping out in setting things up etc.
My requirements are in the following order.
1. Connect Native Instruments Vienna Concert Grand to FL Studio, so that I can add the sustain pedal via an automation clip. l already have the midi files, but the files do not have sustain pedal information.
2, Add FL Studio effects, so that the final WAV files from FL Studio will be the highest quality possible.
3. Set up Adobe Audition so that the loaded WAV files can be mastered for burning to CD
Please provide me with a few examples of
1. Piano music WAV's that you have produced from a Native Instruments piano plugin in FL Studio
2. A WAV file of piano music that you have produced using FL Studio and edited in Adobe Audition.
3. A FL studio file for piano and with sustain pedal
Thank you for your quote
I have reduced the budget to $70.