Seeking a talented, diligent and friendly team member to join our team for a long-term virtual assistant position.
Our business is growing and we need the support of a multi-talented multi-tasker with interest and/or experience in marketing & sales charts to work with us from your own home.
Please read the job details fully.
Time: Approximately 1.5 -3 hours per day, Monday to Friday. We are located in the Eastern time zone.
Tasks may include:
• Provide friendly, timely, and helpful customer support via email: answer customer support email where possible, flag/forward items for follow-up by others when needed.
• Administer customer account changes & troubleshooting as needed in Wordpress, WooCommerce, and Constant Contact.
• Create optimized Wordpress blog posts – input content (by others) into new blog posts & optimize (headline, url, category, tagging, meta-tags, images, call to action, formatting, etc)
• Create, format, and schedule newsletters in Constant Contact with provided content: add appropriate images, links, headlines, etc; test, troubleshoot, and make sure content is high value and engaging.
• Make updates to Wordpress website content: edit pages and posts as needed for seasonal changes, promotions, etc.
Schedule and send text messages to our clients about upcoming events and specials.
Social Media Marketing:
• Assist in planning and executing coordinated & innovative Social Media marketing campaigns for launches, promotions, seasonal themes, etc.
• Periodically update and optimize social media accounts and profiles, e.g. YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
• Weekly sales mini-report & updates to tracking documents
• Weekly and monthly Google Analytics report analysis and data entry
• Weekly and monthly reporting and insights on Facebook Ad Campaigns
• Assist in developing the above reporting frameworks to create insightful analysis
• Assist as needed with other marketing tasks, or projects.
• Provide occasional administrative support, e.g. updating email lists, formatting documents, etc.
Assist in creating sales charts for me and my team to review
Required skills & experience.
Excellent written English and the ability to communicate clearly;
Excellent attention to detail;
Good technical skills – you must be comfortable with handling or troubleshooting basic issues related to online collaboration including managing different email accounts, using different browsers, Google Drive and/or Dropbox, etc;
Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (use of pivot tables, charts, etc)
An understanding of different image file types and how to make basic edits (resizing, cropping, changing formats, etc); and
Excellent time management skills
Helpful skills & experience. You ideally have:
Experience with Facebook Page administration;
Experience with Facebook Ad Manager and/or Power Editor
Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator basic skills;
Experience with Google Analytics;
Familiarity with the Constant contact email platform;
Experience with WooCommerce; and
Mac and Windows familiarity