MTprogramming.com is looking to hire it's next MQL coder.
MTprogramming.com provides online services for traders around the world. We offer Free EA's and indicators, Premium products and also coding services. Our clients vary with their needs and the projects can be either very simple or very complex and interesting.
We have lots of incoming quotes of all kind and we are currently looking to hire a part time / full time experienced coders to join our group and provide services to our traders.
The coders that will be hired will start in a part time hourly based contract, the most successful ones will be offered more and more hours until they reach a full time job.
Please take under consideration that we only look for long time business relationships, not one time projects.
We have years of experience in coding and online services and can really appreciate loyal and professional work. People that are happy to provide their coding services and do that with accuracy and loyalty are getting payed in good hand.
If you consider yourself a killer coder, please take time to follow the steps below to hand your candidate application request:
1. What is your hourly rate and how many hours a week you can offer in the 1st phase of our work.
2. Please describe in your own words at least 2 methods to test/validate your EA code, and provide pros and cons to each method.
3. Please describe in simply words each of the following terms/functions:
Lots, Pips, Take Profit, Stop Loss, Position, Trailing Stops, Time Frame, Tick, OrderSelect(), OrderSend()
4. What are the differences between coding a forex EA and binary options EA ?
5. What is the difference between MetaTrader coding and Ninja Trader Coding ?
6. Please describe in simple words what does the following codes do (Attached Code1.txt and Code2.txt)
7. Please send us an 1 example or more of your coding work and describe its mechanism
8. Please check the following Client Quote 1 & 2. Those are project briefs from our past clients. Please tell us how you can approach those projects, how much time you need to develop their codes and if you need to ask the client any questions before starting to develop them.
Thank you for your time, if you can complete this steps, we would love working together
Guy and MTprogramming Team