I need to use Immersed Boundary Method based fixed grid approach to fluid structure interaction using overlap meshes
• Introduces a separate interface mesh between fluid and structure in ANSYS.
• To develop the large structural deformations in presence of a flow contour.
• The structure should be able to undergo large and complex deformations, involving a proper resolution of the flow features around its surface throughout the simulation
• For large structural deformations in combination with a deformable fluid mesh around the structure is develop. The deformable fluid mesh follows the structural deformation and, therefore, captures the flow near the fluid-structure interface throughout the whole simulation.
• Write code on overlap mesh to add boundary layer on imported geometry.
• Analyse laminar and turbulent flow and 2-3D on the same geometry.
2. For the Geometry
This work should be solve 3 different examples as what i sent to you or you choose from the thesis. I need simple example.OR you can choose NACA-0012Airfoil as example. because there are lot of papers has same example.
For the dimension as benchmark example you can take form the thesis
I have the methodology and some reference paper also, I need CFX to work with Ansys and openfoam.