We are looking for somebody who is able to configure FusionPBX in an HA environment on VPS servers following best architecture and security practices. The design goals are broadly as follows:
* 99.9% availability
* To be used in multi-tenant environment
* End-users will have access to UCP
* Currently require 10 concurrent calls, needs to be scalable to 100+ without total architecture redesign
* Require one geographic PoP in Montreal hosted on OVH Public Cloud VPS
* Seek to minimize monthly spend on VPS servers as much as possible while meeting design goals
* Minimization of complexity to reduce ongoing management as much as possible as needs scale
* Documentation of environment, configuration and technologies used
The exact technologies used are up to you including database engine, use of OpenSIPS or not, etc. - we are open to all architecture suggestions. Point of contact on this project is reasonably technical. The VPS host (OVH) does support floating IPs if necessary.
Assuming successful project and sales goals are met on our part, upgrades/administration/maintenance will be required as well as minor custom development as environment scales.