*This is a FULL TIME POSITION. CONTRACT into FULL TIME also acceptable.
This position is responsible for analyzing the business requirements, design, develop and implement highly efficient, highly scalable ETL processes as well as reports to meet user needs. Candidate is required to perform daily and project functions with a focus on meeting the business objectives on time within a rapidly changing work environment.
1. Work closely with the technology team, and business analysts to understand customer requirements.
2. Work independently on projects delivering fully automated ETL applications for production use.
3. Communicate with the firm’s customers effectively. May be required to present technical project plans to a non-technical audience.
4. Evaluate and design data collection, data staging, data movement, analytics delivery, data quality and archiving strategies
5. Perform data profiling, source-target mappings, ETL development, SQL tunings and...