SemiLimes is a new company in the area of Cloud based business services (similar to salesforce.com) for small and medium enterprises. We require an ERP Software Tester for the ERPNext + Frappé Framework along with additional services, such as CMS/e-commerce solutions.
As ERP tester you will be responsible for developing, executing and maintaining the QC activities for ERP project. You should be experienced at designing test cases and reporting results. You will consult with the project manager to establish and refine the metrics that determine success of project. You will also consult with the technical teams as needed to resolve problems. You should propose and implement processes and QC improvements across the entire organization. You should be flexible and willing to adjust your working time according to project schedules.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, execute and maintain formal software test plans
- Execute test cases and evaluate and report results
- Consult with project manager and team
- Propose and implement process improvements
- Develop documentation for systems
- Report status of projects and escalate issues
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Fluency in English communication, excellent verbal and written skills
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in software testing methodologies, quality assurance, and the defect reporting process.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- An understanding of the Business logic process or have experience with ERP system
- Good documentation skills
- Ability to work with the project manager and technical teams to develop test cases
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver within our fast-paced environment
- Experience testing ERP or BPM systems