We are looking for a Lead QA Engineer, who will be in charge of quality assurance of a few products.
Candidate should demonstrate ability and commitment to complete high quality work in a timely manner within tight schedules. Candidates should be highly self-motivated and enjoy working independently; have a strong educational background in computer science/Engineering; and pay acute attention to details.
* Can understand the product (functions/features) in depth
* Can create test plans for target releases, which is an important factor to decide the official release dates
* Can define, maintain and improve test specifications / test approaches
* Can verify and close tickets in daily dev activities (it’s a big workload as some tickets are complex to have a full test; developers normally mark as resolved, QA need to verify and close or reopen)
* Can perform regression tests before each release following the test specification
* Can introduce test automation when...