We are a 501(c)3 organization that is looking to add an experienced and successful grant writer to our team. applicant will have to have excellent researching skills to find grants that are inalignment with our mission, and great writing skills to secure funding.
We are seeking a highly qualified individual to
- (1) Research new funding prospects and leverage foundation, corporate, and government grant opportunities.
- (2) Identify and track specific funding needs for the organization, including opportunities for partner communities.
- (3) Manage grants calendar in fundraising database, including tracking of all related activities (i.e. inquiry calls/emails, proposal submission, reporting, follow-up) ---future task
- (4) Develop and manage portfolio of funding prospects and sources
- (5) Prepare high quality letters of inquiry, grant proposals, grant reports, and other solicitation and stewardship materials as needed.
Grants we are looking to apply to:
-(1) Revitalizing homes...