• Maintain current entries in our US accounting with daily updates of accounts payable, vendor payments, accounts receivable, collections and other journal entries
• Generate and distribute invoices, and follow up to collect and enter payments
• Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
• Perform the monthly bank reconciliations
• Review AR aging to ensure compliance and escalate unpaid AR to managers when appropriate
• Maintain all files and records for audit purposes
• Review the travel expense reports, enter them in the accounting system and prepare the reimbursements
• Assist director of finance in preparation of bi-monthly payroll processing and subsequent entry into accounting system
• Preparation and distribution of selected accounting reports
• Assist HR with new employee paperwork for entry in payroll system
- Associates Degree in Accounting or Business.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and GAAP
- Great attention to detail
- Preference will be given to candidates who know Intacct.