First, you should know that I am on the cutting edge of developing a method for music learning for young children. I have a PhD and 30 years teaching, most in urban settings. I have gotten astonishing results from children despite their economic and other disadvantages. I want this to be an extension of what I already do.
Develop an iOS app through which the user can sing a series of tones (notes) and have the app score their pitch accuracy, give the user points (per pattern of 3-5 notes), and succeed to the next level. Also, make a parallel sequence where the user can chant (say) rhythms of 2-8 beats, give the user points, and succeed to the next level.
- Produce a solid, detailed technical and functional design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision. I will provide you with the music content (patterns) that need to be replicated by the user.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Can manage a graphics person or can create beautiful, engaging, kid-friendly graphics for the app.
- A complete Upwork profile
- References or an established Upwork reputation preferred
- most app needs and wants in attached file