I need an Android app (link below) ported into an iOS app. It should be pretty easy. Not all of the features of the existing app will be ported, only the shop tab and the ability to play, import, and progress through stories and savegames.
No complicated APIs will be used, just two simple libs: a ZIP (de)compression lib, an XML parser and reader lib. The stories don't need to be ported since they're encoded in XML files provided by me.
Deadline is 3 weeks since start. I will send you the Java source code once hired. Possible for other long-term projects.
Worker must be:
- Fast, honest, and accurate
- Familiar with Android app development
- Confident programming with Objective-C
Bonus points if:
- Familiar with Swift language (preferred language for this proj.)
- At least 1 year experience with iOS and Android app development and has dealt with porting projects alike