Looking for talented, enthusiastic, driven and skilled mobile game designer and creator for this project.
The project itself is for the individual to create from artwork conception, to creating and programming a working and playable mobile game application for both Android and IOS. The game is a mimick/similar design of popular games such as Temple Run, Bear Grylls Survival Run, Lara Croft: Relic Hunter, Despicable Me: Minion Rush, etc. But has a Different theme in mind. So if you are familiar with the design layout of these reference games, this maybe the job for you.
The game specifications are as follows:
- Will need to feature over 20 character models to choose from. 5x Male Adult, 5x Female Adult, 5x Boys, 5x Girls. (White, Black, South-East Asian, Caucasian and Malaysian each set)
- Each character model should be able to add Upgradable Clothing/Misc, Items and Colours.
- Items will include Books, Bags, Gifts, Flags of Various Countries, Kids Play Toys, etc.
- Clothing/Misc will include different Tops, Bottom Wear, Jewellery/Watches, Headwear, Fragrance Smells, etc.
- Colours should have a Pallette of Variety in which to change the colour of Clothing.
- Clothing/Misc and Items effects a Happiness Meter, which Switches between "Feeling Excellent", "Feeling Good", "Feeling OK" to "Feeling Tired". Each of these Status effects how long the Stamina Lasts. The Player will run Slower or Faster depending on the Status.
- The Happiness Meter is also effected by Performing Actions during the Run. Example: Helping someone will Increase, while Ignoring will Decrease.
- The Player can Collect Coins to Purchase Upgrades or Use PayPal/Debit Card. An In-Game Currency System is Required to do this.
- The Player can Collect Special Items in the Levels for Bonuses and a Special Reward when all are Collected.
- The Player can only Collect "X" amount of Special Items each Level, although there will be more prompting the Player to Replay to achieve 100%.
- The Player is Limited to how many Coins can be Collected based on their Bag Size in a Single Day. Example: Default Bag is Capacity is 500 Coins, Medium Bag is 2000 Coins, Large is 8000 Coins and Extra Large is 16000 Coins. The Levels will Contain more Coins than the Capacity. Players will have to wait 24 Hours when they reach the full Capacity of the Bag.
- Each Item Upgrade allows the Player to Pick up more Items. Example: Bigger Bag can hold more Coins.
- The Game should have a Menu Consisting of "Play", "Characters", "Upgrades", "In The World", "Feedback", "Credits" and "Exit".
- The Game should consist of 10 Levels with Optional Timer. Level 1 Being Easy towards Level 10 Being Very Hard. The Optional Timer is Available once all of the Levels are Completed so Players can have that Extra Challenge.
- The Main Track should be heading Straight for "X" amount of Distance before changing Directions. The Quickness and Frequency of change in Directions (Right, Left, Up, Down) should be Increased as "X" Distance is Passed.
- The Game will needs Obstacles like, Holes in the Ground, People in the way, Food Carriages, Rugs Thrown onto the Path, Puddles, Animals like Dogs/Cats/Chickens/Sheep/Cows/Ants/Bees.
- The Game will need to Feature a Slow Down Button during the Level so the Player can lower the pace when facing an Obstacle. This can only be used once it is Charged to Full.
- Each Level Depending on the Number will have a Set Track Distance to the Destination. Example Level 1 may have a Total Distance of 3500 Meters and Level 10 may have a Total Distance of 62000 Meters.
- Each Level Requires similar Game Mechanics but Unique Environments. No two Levels can be too Identical.
- Each Level has more Challenges then previous. Example: More Items to Collide with, More Environmental Obstacles, More Items to Collect, etc.
- For Any Male Character chosen, the AI People and Obstacles will be of Mixed Gender. For Any Female Character Chosen, the AI people and Obstacles will be all Female.
- The Player can choose and change to any character using the Main Menu.
- "In The World" section will consist of Real Photos of the Destination Buildings.
- Game Graphics are Required of be of High Standard and in HD.
- The Game will Require a Server for Downloaders to Install the Main Files as the Size of the Mobile Game Application will exceed the Limits of App Store and Play Store respectively.
- Any Applicants Must Speak and Understand Good English. Communication is Essential.
- Payment is Received Per Milestone ONLY. No Negotiating on this. No Advances or Pre-Payment. No Hourly Payment.
- The Project Should be Completed within Reasonable Time. No Time Wasters or Under Qualified. Please Do Not Apply if this Project might be Challenging for you. Deadline Aim: 01/03/2017
- PLEASE NOTE THE THEME OF THIS GAME IS RELIGIOUSLY AND CULTURALLY SENSITIVE. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT BE RESPECTFUL TO THE PROJECTS THEMES AND IDEAS.
- Successful Candidate Hired in 2 Weeks.